Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That goal at half time was the icing on the friggin cake (WTF was Gibson doing destroying Roughead in the air?). I haven't been this disappointed in a Hawthorn side in a long time.

Where is Lewis? Where is Burgoyne? Where is Hodge? Bateman? Sewell? There is no excuse for these guys. They are seasoned pros.

As for Xavier Ellis, there is no point playing him against big bodies. It staggers me that he is still the same size and stength as he was when he was 17.

We are a long way off it.

Reminds me of last year we lost every game that gave us a chance to secure a final.
Its very hard to watch and listen too (boy her voice is driving me nuts)

Well there goes the finals.

I blame suckling, moss, lewis and young.

Special blame goes to Taylor, although he has an excuse.

awful team selections, awful match day set ups, what the heck is going on?

Tails has been as handy as having a third dick. Watching this is very difficuly.

Hodge is injured. Get him off as we are gone.

Missing Campbell Brown as much as Squirell.

Just need to see a lift in intensity, that's all we can ask for.

I wouldnt mind throwing Josh Gibson onto the ball for a bit of grunt.

We never play well at the SCG.

In fact apart from Tassie we are useless away from Victoria.

It should matter though SA, it doesn't matter where you play but how you play it...

I for one rated this group but this game has shown that as soon as we are under the pump we fold like apple strudels....shithousen :thumbsdown:

Ray Chamberlain, you are a cheating piece of shit!!!!!
Get back in the shell you were just hatched from. You are not Luke Hodge's @rsehole and if you can't tell the difference between a thigh and a foot.....then **** off!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

First time I haven't wanted to watch the rest of the game in a looooong time....Sadly, I will anyway.

Embarassing to watch. Considering swicthing off soon. Can't handle the Hawks playing lazy uninspired football. A lot at stake and the Hawks simply aren't responding. All this BS about Clarko and his coaching crew....what the hell do you want them to do???? It's the 22 out there wearing the brown and gold that need to step up and no one else.

And agree with most of the posts, Tim Allen and Kelli Underwood are bloody pathetic and painfull to listen too....not helped by the way we're playing either.

Sh*t, another goal at half time.....we're gone.

Might go outside and mow the lawn

Everyone needs to be looked at. First and foremost though, is Clarko.

The players are trying to execute some semblance of a dull, boring, insipid, impotent gameplan with no forwardline, midfield or backline. The swans seem to outnumber us everywhere. When we have the ball, we wait until the ump calls "play on" kick it long over the man on the mark, and more often than not the ball hits the ground and rockets back up the ground for another goal. Even when we were winning, our gameplan still looked pretty atrocious to me. We cannot forever rely on Hodge in every game. He must have a really sore back by now.

Surely, it's up to the coach to change something. But he won't. Once a team gets in front of the hawks, that team will win. We can never make a comeback because Clarko will stick to his guns and not change a thing.

Throw in a hail Mary, what's the worst that can happen? We can lose...
Just DO SOMETHING.

I look at josh kennedy putting his head over the ball, breaking tackles and centre clearances and must wonder why we have kept some of our so called senior footballers. Ladson back to the form that got him dropped(no tackling pressure). Gilhams poor attack at footy and a midfield that is un-accountable. Hawthorn "DON'T THINK, DO SOMETHING"

haha, mate, you would'nt want to be a Richmond supporter.

Galon

it would be frustrating being a tiger supporter... but at least they can predict a result!

HOW do we gain any optimism when we play like this! WHen we threaten good teams one week... get a result stolen from us! THEN LOST THE PLOT WHEN OUR PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE CONFIDENCE gained from 10 strong weeks!

its freakin pathetic! we are mentality really weak - our team

MAssive fail at the selection table

that is it. Why the hell has Moss and Suckling been picked?

I think we can come back from this, not this game but the next few weeks. But they need to fix the forward line- when we have Franklin and Roughead in there we should never get smashed like this. Pyke and White are looking first rate because they are at least there to contest and give something to there crummers. We have buddy and rough up in the centre when the ball is in the 50? how is that constructive to anything?

Midfield need to be harder. But hey we will have hooper, brown and rioli coming in over the next few weeks i am not that scared to be honest. Just need to fix a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back