Gameday Thread vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, we're booing the umpires after a shocking* decision against Reid in the goalsquare.

Shocking to a swans fan :)

Sounded like there were a few Swans fans booing him while he was lining up for his first shot of the game but I think they're in the minority today.

He's on song at the moment.

The dogs are hopeless. At least this can finally put us out of our misery after teasing us with a couple of decent performances against teams who had an off day.

Finally a goal, to Hall of course. I hate to think where would be without him today. He should have been selfish and kicked the last one instead of handballing the gia the spud who hit the post from 5 metres out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That holding the ball against Grant was a farce. To be fair we should be down by at least 10 goals. We have been a disgrace today yet again. I've said that a lot this year. 29 scoring shots to 13, what a joke. It looks like the midfield are happy to prove Rocket right with what he said about last week. Cooney and Griffen have been unsighted.

How was that not high for DJ then holding the ball on Grant

Sydney have had a tough run with the umpires, well you would think that listening to the morons in the crowd. :eek:

Really has been some stinkers that haven't gone our way, not that it would have helped but it'd be nice.

Then Bolton throws it to Mcveigh for a goal.

You have to be joking

God i hate losing to shit teams........................North last week and Swans this week. What is wrong with this playing list, just a bunch of pathetic individuals who don't give a shit and don't turn up on a consisten basis

...instead of handballing the gia the spud who hit the post from 5 metres out.
The same guy who's leading our goalkicking?

For the second week in a row our midfield are lazy we are getting smashed around the packs
Midfield is absolutely useless today. We've won about 2 clearances and lost nearly every contest :mad:

Absolute joke :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad:

Then Bolton throws it to Mcveigh for a goal.

You have to be joking

God i hate losing to shit teams........................North last week and Swans this week. What is wrong with this playing list, just a bunch of pathetic individuals who don't give a shit and don't turn up on a consisten basis

I agree with you on the umps but it's not 2010 anymore. Those teams have overtaken us.

This inconsistency is killing me...

And enough of bloody Roos and his love fest for the Swans! Almost worse then eddie commentating Pies games. Regardless of our pathetic performance the bias is unbearable!

It would be an injuctice for the swans to go into the break only 21 points down:- Paul Roos
How much more biased can you get ffs.
Forget the scoreboard, we are getting flogged in general play :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday Thread vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back