Gameday Thread vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Campbell, seriously, will Fox sports please get some decent commentators? They make Robert Walls sound half decent!!

Started listening to 3m with Rex. Turned over to ABC, Rex has lost it, gave the listener no idea with his description of what was happening.

Anyhow, point is I am listening to Mark Maclure who is pretty scathing on the team. Heads have dropped, not working together, lost the competitive spirit ,the swans have been too tough and their defence has overehelmed us so far. 3/4 time just over.
Not looking forward to 2012 !!!

How many times do the dogs let someone kick their first goal in AFL Footy or their biggest bag in AFL Footy, it happens all the time. Craig Bird with 4, what a farce.

Fed up with the biased commentary. Roos and Healy are acting more like the Swans cheersquad than professional commentators. Roos is too much (Goodesy, Teddy, Mummy etc etc)

HEALY: SYDNEY!

ROOS: (FAP FAP FAP)

HEALY: SYDNEY!

ROOS: (FAP FAP FAP)

To be fair though, we've given them nothing else to fap about today except for Hall and maybe Wood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of the umpires making it up to Sydney for last week's game. WE are a shadow of our former selves. God I hope we stay for this year and the next and come back with some decent draft picks.

The only year that I can remember us winning a wooden spoon, was when we got Cooney, and that was meant to be a shallow draft.

What a seriously ugly and unenjoyable game of footy to watch. We won't even rack up 300 possessions for the day, and smashed in the inside 50's, so it's amazing that we were even in the contest in the last quarter. If we were playing a top 4 side we would have lost by 10 goals plus.

What a seriously ugly and unenjoyable game of footy to watch. We won't even rack up 300 possessions for the day, and smashed in the inside 50's, so it's amazing that we were even in the contest in the last quarter. If we were playing a top 4 side we would have lost by 10 goals plus.

Something to look forward to next week :(

Positives from today:
Barry was sublime.
Wood was the only player willing to run with the football. I really hope he re-signs - we need a line breaker.
Djerkurra was the only player willing to run without the football - he was reasonably impressive today and his tackling and leg speed were surprisingly impressive. I probably wouldn't give his game more than a 6.5 out of 10 but it was a lot better than more highly fancied players. A reasonable performance and I'd like to see him stuck with for a few more week.

Negatives:
Jones took some strong marks towards the end but was soundly beaten.
Gilbee appears to have really slowed down. It's sad to see the class of '99 fizzling. I feel like I've grown up watching those boys and it'll be sad when they all retire.
Ward may be leaving but we are going to be stuck with Higgins.

Djerkurra was the only player willing to run without the football - he was reasonably impressive today and his tackling and leg speed were surprisingly impressive. I probably wouldn't give his game more than a 6.5 out of 10 but it was a lot better than more highly fancied players. A reasonable performance and I'd like to see him stuck with for a few more week.
Yeah I thought Djerkurra played well he tried all day had a decent crack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday Thread vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back