Game Day Gather Round 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

What a absolute blinkered analysis. The AFL did port no favors with the scheduling of a double header, people like me, a port member, busy on day of ticket allocation, couldn't go, but melbourne and essendon supporters weren't going to sit in more than 2 hours of rain for teams they don't care for. It's a little smug for a team that got a standalone game, in dry weather to complain about the attendance. It was a sellout and most of the empty seats were not port supporters not rocking up.

The double header seemed to work today, there's alot more in attendance for the second game then last night.

Maybe the real magpie supporters follow their team no matter what.

What a absolute blinkered analysis. The AFL did port no favors with the scheduling of a double header, people like me, a port member, busy on day of ticket allocation, couldn't go, but melbourne and essendon supporters weren't going to sit in more than 2 hours of rain for teams they don't care for. It's a little smug for a team that got a standalone game, in dry weather to complain about the attendance. It was a sellout and most of the empty seats were not port supporters not rocking up.

"Busy on the day of ticket allocation"

Tickets weren't sold out in one day. I checked numerous times over the last two weeks and tickets were available at different stages.

It was wet and a lot of Port fans didn't rock up. It's not blinkered analysis.

I think Port should play the early game of the double header. Besides that they got the fixture almost spot on given the restrictions that had to work with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Froze continuously on the TV app for me, had to watch it on my PC
Same.

I'm thinking because more people using Kayo because all the games are being played here.

I usually watch on a small delay but even that was problematic at times.

& I have awesome broadband.

Imagine having a parade through town with all players and clubs.
Would go off

My wife and I were talking about that today, whether they should consider having a parade down King William Street to Adelaide Oval with all 18 clubs involved.

Kayo loop and dropout issues, supposed work around is to navigate to the native channel as opposed to the live stream link.

Didnt have a problem with my Kayo, I was streaming the live Fox Footy Channel though, rather than the actual game links, dunno if that made a difference

No wonder Mali don't have time to fix the Ambulance and Hospitals.

Footy is more important though 😁
I mean - For $15m, he brought in $85m into the state

Maybe next year park half of SAPOL on the road between Melbourne and Adelaide, and push for $150m :p

I've already booked hotels with free cancellation for the first 3 weekends of April in Adelaide hoping it'll be a similar time to this year 😁
It'd be either the weekend of April 11-14 (Last weekend of holidays for NT, QLD, VIC and WA + First weekend of holidays for NSW, ACT and SA)

Though, a smokey would be July 4-7 (Last weekend for QLD, middle weekend for NT, VIC and WA + First weekend for NSW, ACT and SA) - But that might be a hard one to convince Collingwood of, as that's their annual away to Gold Coast game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Gather Round 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back