AFLW Geelong Cats 2019 AFLW Team Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GEELONG has confirmed the numbers that will be worn by its 30-strong squad in the Cats’ inaugural AFL Women’s campaign.

The majority will wear the number they carried in the Geelong VFLW team, including reigning best-and-fairest Richelle Cranston (No.30) and captain Ben Goring (No.44).

GEELONG AFL WOMEN’S LIST
1 Rene Caris
2 Danielle Orr
3 Hannah Burchell
4 Cassie Blakeway
5 Jordan Ivey
6 Julia Crockett-Grills
7 Mia-Rae Clifford
8 Kate Darby
9 Nina Morrison
10 Georgie Rankin
11 Meghan McDonald
12 Renee Garing
13 Maighan Fogas
14 Aasta O’Connor
16 Olivia Purcell
17 Georgia Clarke
18 Melissa Hickey
21 Becky Webster
23 Phoebe McWilliams
24 Maddy McMahon
25 Elise Coventry
26 Maddie Boyd
27 Sophie Van De Heuvel
28 Denby Taylor
30 Rocky Cranston
33 Hayley Trevean
40 Anna Teague
44 Bec Goring
45 Maddy Keryk
46 Erin Hoare

http://www.krockfootball.com.au/womens-football/cats-aflw-numbers-revealed/

GEELONG has confirmed the numbers that will be worn by its 30-strong squad in the Cats’ inaugural AFL Women’s campaign.

The majority will wear the number they carried in the Geelong VFLW team, including reigning best-and-fairest Richelle Cranston (No.30) and captain Ben Goring (No.44).

GEELONG AFL WOMEN’S LIST
1 Rene Caris
2 Danielle Orr
3 Hannah Burchell
4 Cassie Blakeway
5 Jordan Ivey
6 Julia Crockett-Grills
7 Mia-Rae Clifford
8 Kate Darby
9 Nina Morrison
10 Georgie Rankin
11 Meghan McDonald
12 Renee Garing
13 Maighan Fogas
14 Aasta O’Connor
16 Olivia Purcell
17 Georgia Clarke
18 Melissa Hickey
21 Becky Webster
23 Phoebe McWilliams
24 Maddy McMahon
25 Elise Coventry
26 Maddie Boyd
27 Sophie Van De Heuvel
28 Denby Taylor
30 Rocky Cranston
33 Hayley Trevean
40 Anna Teague
44 Bec Goring
45 Maddy Keryk
46 Erin Hoare

http://www.krockfootball.com.au/womens-football/cats-aflw-numbers-revealed/
Melissa Hickey wearing Reg's number. :thumbsu:

Melissa Hickey wearing Reg's number. :thumbsu:
There's an article in the Geelong Addy about that - that #18 is Reg's number is coincidental, there were other reasons she selected the number:

The former Melbourne Demon will wear the number her grandfather’s cousin — Geelong immortal Reg Hickey — wore for 245 games.

While Mel Hickey had it put in writing back in May that she would secure the No. 18 guernsey at the Cats, she did not find out until later that it was Reg’s famous number.

“It was the number my Dad wore through his footy career, it’s my date of birth and I’ve since discovered — which is really special — it was Reg’s number as well,” Hickey said.

https://outline.com/R86AK7

I think the author of the article is a bit wide of the mark in some respects. However he also makes one or two good points.
He's had a crack at poor ol' Cassie Blakeway for being an ineffective forward when I'm not sure that I've ever seen her play up there!

I was about to write a lengthy reply, then remembered I'd already half-written a list analysis post-draft which I hadn't posted, as I suspected I'd come across as too much of an insufferable know-it-all.

I couldn't honestly claim to be fully across the women's comp or Geelong's transition from a VFLW to AFLW club, but I've watched as much as I've been able to and I'm genuinely excited about the 2019 season.

Anyway, here are my lengthy thoughts:

With Geelong and the Kangaroos fielding teams for the first time in 2019, the two clubs have kept their own council on the best way to assemble their respective lists.
North undertook a bold raid on established talent from the existing AFLW clubs - we're talking some of the competition's best players.
For old Shinboners it evoked memories of Allen Aylett and Ron Joseph exploiting the 10-year rule to the tune of two flags in the 70s. Exciting stuff.
I'm not completely across North's list, so I won't speculate as to their prospects for their inaugural season, suffice to say they've taken an early swing.

Geelong's list-building approach has been more focused on our commitment to providing pathways for women from the Geelong and 'regional' areas.

The backbone of Geelong's 2019 team will be comprised of players who have played together in the VFLW competition, many of whom have had previous AFLW experience.

Although we are a new side, experience is not an issue, with 9 of our 30 listed players over the age of 30.

This is somewhat balanced by Geelong's access to this year's draftees...
... which was in turn somewhat compromised by the AFL's late-season decision to allow the likes of Hanks and Prespakis to nominate Vic Metro only, excluding Geelong from drafting them. I'd love to have had either, but not at the expense of Morrison, who is a jet.

Anyway, to the list:

Rucks:
Erin Hoare
Aasta O’Connor
Rene Caris

The list has adequate ruck coverage in terms of numbers, if not quite talent.
Erin Hoare and her understudy Rene Caris are both tall, yet slight of frame, with neither being particularly vigorous.
Hoare will head into the 2019 season as a 30yo who has spent time playing for netball's Sydney Swifts. She's also a doctor. She's been busy. Has previous AFLW experience.
Caris still has plenty of time to develop her game further... however, the strictures of the AFLW’s draft nomination process meant that we took Caris with #35, while Brisbane were able to sit back and take Lauren Bella - a superior ruck at this stage of their careers, with potential to widen the gap still further - at #45, secure in the knowledge no other club could draft her after she’d nominated Qld as her preferred state.

Veteran Aasta O’Connor, acquired from the Bulldogs, is a more physical type of player, however she’s not quite as tall as the aforementioned two. She is more of a 2nd ruck type to my mind, but I may be wrong.

Kate Darby and Maddy McMahon are also capable of subbing in for ruck duties if required but would be better deployed up forward and down back respectively.

Defenders:

Rebecca Goring
Anna Teague
Elise Coventry
Meghan McDonald
Mel Hickey
Georgia Clarke
Denby Taylor
Maddy McMahon

For mine there’s a question mark hanging over the balance of this particular defensive mix, with no obvious candidates to lock down on opposition small forwards - the likes of Darcy Vescio and Brooke Lochland; match-winners for their respective clubs.
Elise Coventry will commence her AFLW career at a mature 34 years of age, and she may well have some big jobs ahead of her, as she’s basically the only player on our list who plays on smaller forwards with any regularity. Good luck Elise!

At VFLW level, the key defensive post pairing of Rebecca Goring and Anna Teague has been a 2-season success story.
However in building the AFLW list, the club apparently saw value in recruiting key defenders Mel Hickey (Darebin/Melbourne) and Meghan McDonald (Darebin/Bulldogs/Hawthorn) as coverage: two seasoned women’s footballers; Hickey a wounded veteran and McDonald a late bloomer playing well with the Hawks VFLW side.

It will be interesting who wins out in the battle for those key defensive posts, because Hickey and McDonald were actively pursued and ultimately recruited by the club, and yet I’d argue that neither are a walk-up start to our best 22 and are quite possibly surplus to requirements.
In saying that, I have no insight into the intangibles which they may bring to the group.
For her part, Bec Goring made the VFLW team of the year and I think she is the best of the quartet; Goring also captains the VFLW side.

Rookie-listed former basketballer Maddy McMahon is a very natural footballer from what I’ve seen; she was one of our VFLW squad who I really hoped we would list.
She did some rucking in the 2018 VFLW finals series after #1 ruck Erin Hoare sustained a foot injury, and acquitted herself pretty well.
But its across half-back that McMahon looks her most comfortable imo; she reads the play really well, is very strong in the air and executes her disposals to advantage, even under pressure. She might surprise in our first season.

Denby Taylor and Georgia Clarke were both taken in the top 25 at the 2018 draft and both can play at either end of the ground.
Taylor could go into the middle too, she is very well-rounded.
I reckon both will be eased in to the side with defensive roles in 2019, but they could bob up anywhere.

Forwards:
Maddie Boyd
Phoebe McWilliams
Kate Darby
Mia-Rae Clifford
Danielle Orr
Jordan Ivey
Sophie Van De Heuval
Georgie Rankin

A pretty good balance of players up forward, but again maybe a bit of a question mark hanging over the smalls.
Maddie Boyd and Kate Darby are a really solid key forward pairing, and the addition of classy marking forward Phoebe McWilliams from GWS gives us a great mix - I reckon all three tall forwards can easily play together.
The mid-and-smaller forwards are more of a mixed bag; Danielle Orr and Mia-Rae Clifford both had great moments in 2018 but faded as the season wore on and the pressure of Finals rose.
Jordan Ivey may or may not be a small forward depending whether you ask me or Winty ..but either way she struggled a bit in 2018, returning from a knee injury. She showed a ton of talent against Hawthorn in 2017 kicking goals and racking up disposals before doing the knee that very day.

Unknown (well, to me) Georgie Rankin, like veteran Mel Hickey, is distantly related to a club legend, and apparently had a decent season up here in QLD at some level or other - I really have no idea what she’ll bring, but her photo suggests she is a whippet. Lets say a smokey.

Sophie Van De Heuval may or may not play predominantly up forward, but her play at the U18 girls champs showed that she is very capable of generating shots on goal. I like her on a wing with a license to attack. Haven't seen much of her but she is quite cavalier, plays with a certain freedom. Bit wasteful.

Hopefully Lucy McEvoy will join the Cats in 2020; she will be a laconic Brendan Fevola type; genuine talent and forward nous.

Mids:
Richelle Cranston
Renee Garing
Hannah Burchell
Hayley Trevean
Julia Crockett-Mills
Madeline Keryk
Maighan Fogas
Nina Morrison
Olivia Purcell
Cassie Blakeway
Becky Webster

The addition of Nina Morrison and Olivia Purcell couldn’t be any more fortuitous - the midfield desperately needed bolstering for the club to be competitive in 2019. Morrison's classy outside run and Purcell's tenacious inside grunt provide a great midfield foundation for the next 5+ years.
They will help ease the huge load that had previously been carried by veteran Rocky Cranston, who bulldozed her way to Geelong's VFLW B&F in 2018.
She's been a regular for Melbourne at AFLW level over the past two years, but has shown far better form at the Cats, playing a more central role that perhaps the likes of Daisy Pearce prevented her from playing at the Demons.

Keryk gets another chance at AFLW level but for mine she looks pretty limited; Maighan Fogas perhaps falls into this category too but is younger I think and may improve.
Trevean is a good kick, but doesn’t get much of the ball and is 30+ ..

The two VFLW midfield success stories over the past 2 seasons have probably been Cassie Blakeway and Hannah Burchell, I’m hopeful that both will continue to develop their games at AFLW level.
I thought they were our best two players in the VFLW Grand Final which we recently lost to the Hawks (sigh), ahead of even Morrison and Purcell.
Blakeway plateaued a bit in 2018 after a great debut season, but her GF performance was a reminder of her grit.
Burchell is clever and knows how to find space; good enough to use it well when she does.

Last of all, Rebecca Webster, our #7 selection at the draft - she can play basically anywhere and I wouldn’t be surprised to see her excel in 2019, she has a very no-nonsense style; clean hands and uses the ball confidently. Might as well play her in the middle I reckon.

B: E. Coventry R. Goring
HB: D. Taylor A. Teague M. McMahon

R: E. Hoare R. Cranston O. Purcell
C: N. Morrison R. Webster S. Van De Heuval

HF: D. Orr P. McWilliams H. Burchell
F: M. Boyd K. Darby

I/C: C. Blakeway R. Garing G. Clarke J. Ivey

post of the year.

Ripping work Cursed, really appreciate the detail. Wish there was a lot more of this kind of profiling and analysis on the club and AFL websites, and in the mainstream media.

Really excited to have our team in this year, and it helps to know about the players.

post of the year.

Ripping work Cursed, really appreciate the detail. Wish there was a lot more of this kind of profiling and analysis on the club and AFL websites, and in the mainstream media.

Really excited to have our team in this year, and it helps to know about the players.

cheers JC, glad to know it wasn't too tedious!

I hope the following isn't too hard to read - I haven't seen the article online (yet) and did my best to take a photo of it in today's Geelong Addy.

Congrats to Dr Erin Hoare on receiving the Fulbright Future Scholarship, and best of luck to her with the trip to Boston University and the research project.

97773441-3B90-4927-BB8F-89D7A60B4119.jpeg

I hope the following isn't too hard to read - I haven't seen the article online (yet) and did my best to take a photo of it in today's Geelong Addy.

Congrats to Dr Erin Hoare on receiving the Fulbright Future Scholarship, and best of luck to her with the trip to Boston University and the research project.

View attachment 594246

thanks C09, I can never crack the Advertiser's paywall; frustrating as I can see there are headlines for articles I'd be interested in reading - much like this one!

Erin Hoare is a real achiever.

I wonder to what degree her research in Boston will affect her AFLW season?

thanks C09, I can never crack the Advertiser's paywall; frustrating as I can see there are headlines for articles I'd be interested in reading - much like this one!

Erin Hoare is a real achiever.

I wonder to what degree her research in Boston will affect her AFLW season?

outline.com can be really good for reading articles that are behind paywalls - it can be hit & miss sometimes depending on how easy you can copy the web address for the original article.

cheers JC, glad to know it wasn't too tedious!
Nah, very good.

I reckon expecting finals with our young list is a stretch. We seem to be building a team for long term success rather than the immediate impact NM seem to be going for.

Makes sense, they are jumping into a market with established teams in Melbourne, where as we have a bit more freedom out west to attract supporters and players to the franchise.

Where do you reckon we might end up?

Nah, very good.

I reckon expecting finals with our young list is a stretch. We seem to be building a team for long term success rather than the immediate impact NM seem to be going for.

Makes sense, they are jumping into a market with established teams in Melbourne, where as we have a bit more freedom out west to attract supporters and players to the franchise.

Where do you reckon we might end up?

I agree Ricketz; finals might be out of reach in 2019... we have a young-and-old list (i.e. not many in the Goldilocks zone) and our draw isn't the easiest.

It remains to be seen how much of an immediate influence our youngsters can have next year; we've seen rookies come in to the AFLW and make a big impact straight away, hopefully our girls can push the squad to greater heights.

I'm always a bit of a fence-sitter when it comes to making predictions, but if pushed I'd have us missing finals next year. Hopefully I am wrong!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree Ricketz; finals might be out of reach in 2019... we have a young-and-old list (i.e. not many in the Goldilocks zone) and our draw isn't the easiest.

It remains to be seen how much of an immediate influence our youngsters can have next year; we've seen rookies come in to the AFLW and make a big impact straight away, hopefully our girls can push the squad to greater heights.

I'm always a bit of a fence-sitter when it comes to making predictions, but if pushed I'd have us missing finals next year. Hopefully I am wrong!
I hope so too. It will be great to see how the young ones cope.

Steady on Cursed ... a post that sees both sides of the argument, from a poster who has offered a mass evidence ... you'll be banned!

The AFL has brokered a broadcast deal for the next four years of AFLW, with Fox Footy set to broadcast every single game live.
There had been some concern as to whether every game would be aired on television, particularly with the introduction of Geelong and North Melbourne in 2019, plus four more expansion clubs in 2020.

But the four-year commitment from Fox Sports and Channel 7 means that fans will have live access to every AFLW match.

Fox Footy will exclusively broadcast three matches each round in 2019, while simulcasting the two Channel 7 matches.

In 2020 — with the addition of Richmond, St Kilda, West Coast and Gold Coast — Fox Footy will exclusively broadcast four games, while simulcasting the three games on Channel 7.

Both networks will air every final throughout the deal, while all games will also be viewable on the digital platforms of Foxtel, Channel 7 and the AFL.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...l/news-story/eaa730053f6212a55fbcd3949e884b67

Our captain has been named and it does seem to be a fitting choice:

The Hickey family’s proud connection with the Geelong Cats will continue in 2019 with Melissa Hickey appointed captain of the club’s inaugural AFLW team.

The 33-year-old follows in the footsteps of her grandfather’s cousin, former Geelong captain Reg Hickey, who has a grandstand named in his honour...

...Hickey will be joined in the leadership group by Rebecca Goring as vice-captain, with Richelle Cranston, Renee Garing, Aasta O’Connor and Anna Teague rounding out the group.

Congrats to Mel, Bec, Rocky, Renee, Aasta & Teague

http://m.geelongcats.com.au/news/20...-aflw-captain?camefrom=EMCL_2643719_122163572

I think the author of the article is a bit wide of the mark in some respects. However he also makes one or two good points.
He's had a crack at poor ol' Cassie Blakeway for being an ineffective forward when I'm not sure that I've ever seen her play up there!

I was about to write a lengthy reply, then remembered I'd already half-written a list analysis post-draft which I hadn't posted, as I suspected I'd come across as too much of an insufferable know-it-all.

I couldn't honestly claim to be fully across the women's comp or Geelong's transition from a VFLW to AFLW club, but I've watched as much as I've been able to and I'm genuinely excited about the 2019 season.

Anyway, here are my lengthy thoughts:

With Geelong and the Kangaroos fielding teams for the first time in 2019, the two clubs have kept their own council on the best way to assemble their respective lists.
North undertook a bold raid on established talent from the existing AFLW clubs - we're talking some of the competition's best players.
For old Shinboners it evoked memories of Allen Aylett and Ron Joseph exploiting the 10-year rule to the tune of two flags in the 70s. Exciting stuff.
I'm not completely across North's list, so I won't speculate as to their prospects for their inaugural season, suffice to say they've taken an early swing.

Geelong's list-building approach has been more focused on our commitment to providing pathways for women from the Geelong and 'regional' areas.

The backbone of Geelong's 2019 team will be comprised of players who have played together in the VFLW competition, many of whom have had previous AFLW experience.

Although we are a new side, experience is not an issue, with 9 of our 30 listed players over the age of 30.

This is somewhat balanced by Geelong's access to this year's draftees...
... which was in turn somewhat compromised by the AFL's late-season decision to allow the likes of Hanks and Prespakis to nominate Vic Metro only, excluding Geelong from drafting them. I'd love to have had either, but not at the expense of Morrison, who is a jet.

Anyway, to the list:

Rucks:
Erin Hoare
Aasta O’Connor
Rene Caris

The list has adequate ruck coverage in terms of numbers, if not quite talent.
Erin Hoare and her understudy Rene Caris are both tall, yet slight of frame, with neither being particularly vigorous.
Hoare will head into the 2019 season as a 30yo who has spent time playing for netball's Sydney Swifts. She's also a doctor. She's been busy. Has previous AFLW experience.
Caris still has plenty of time to develop her game further... however, the strictures of the AFLW’s draft nomination process meant that we took Caris with #35, while Brisbane were able to sit back and take Lauren Bella - a superior ruck at this stage of their careers, with potential to widen the gap still further - at #45, secure in the knowledge no other club could draft her after she’d nominated Qld as her preferred state.

Veteran Aasta O’Connor, acquired from the Bulldogs, is a more physical type of player, however she’s not quite as tall as the aforementioned two. She is more of a 2nd ruck type to my mind, but I may be wrong.

Kate Darby and Maddy McMahon are also capable of subbing in for ruck duties if required but would be better deployed up forward and down back respectively.

Defenders:

Rebecca Goring
Anna Teague
Elise Coventry
Meghan McDonald
Mel Hickey
Georgia Clarke
Denby Taylor
Maddy McMahon

For mine there’s a question mark hanging over the balance of this particular defensive mix, with no obvious candidates to lock down on opposition small forwards - the likes of Darcy Vescio and Brooke Lochland; match-winners for their respective clubs.
Elise Coventry will commence her AFLW career at a mature 34 years of age, and she may well have some big jobs ahead of her, as she’s basically the only player on our list who plays on smaller forwards with any regularity. Good luck Elise!

At VFLW level, the key defensive post pairing of Rebecca Goring and Anna Teague has been a 2-season success story.
However in building the AFLW list, the club apparently saw value in recruiting key defenders Mel Hickey (Darebin/Melbourne) and Meghan McDonald (Darebin/Bulldogs/Hawthorn) as coverage: two seasoned women’s footballers; Hickey a wounded veteran and McDonald a late bloomer playing well with the Hawks VFLW side.

It will be interesting who wins out in the battle for those key defensive posts, because Hickey and McDonald were actively pursued and ultimately recruited by the club, and yet I’d argue that neither are a walk-up start to our best 22 and are quite possibly surplus to requirements.
In saying that, I have no insight into the intangibles which they may bring to the group.
For her part, Bec Goring made the VFLW team of the year and I think she is the best of the quartet; Goring also captains the VFLW side.

Rookie-listed former basketballer Maddy McMahon is a very natural footballer from what I’ve seen; she was one of our VFLW squad who I really hoped we would list.
She did some rucking in the 2018 VFLW finals series after #1 ruck Erin Hoare sustained a foot injury, and acquitted herself pretty well.
But its across half-back that McMahon looks her most comfortable imo; she reads the play really well, is very strong in the air and executes her disposals to advantage, even under pressure. She might surprise in our first season.

Denby Taylor and Georgia Clarke were both taken in the top 25 at the 2018 draft and both can play at either end of the ground.
Taylor could go into the middle too, she is very well-rounded.
I reckon both will be eased in to the side with defensive roles in 2019, but they could bob up anywhere.

Forwards:
Maddie Boyd
Phoebe McWilliams
Kate Darby
Mia-Rae Clifford
Danielle Orr
Jordan Ivey
Sophie Van De Heuval
Georgie Rankin

A pretty good balance of players up forward, but again maybe a bit of a question mark hanging over the smalls.
Maddie Boyd and Kate Darby are a really solid key forward pairing, and the addition of classy marking forward Phoebe McWilliams from GWS gives us a great mix - I reckon all three tall forwards can easily play together.
The mid-and-smaller forwards are more of a mixed bag; Danielle Orr and Mia-Rae Clifford both had great moments in 2018 but faded as the season wore on and the pressure of Finals rose.
Jordan Ivey may or may not be a small forward depending whether you ask me or Winty ..but either way she struggled a bit in 2018, returning from a knee injury. She showed a ton of talent against Hawthorn in 2017 kicking goals and racking up disposals before doing the knee that very day.

Unknown (well, to me) Georgie Rankin, like veteran Mel Hickey, is distantly related to a club legend, and apparently had a decent season up here in QLD at some level or other - I really have no idea what she’ll bring, but her photo suggests she is a whippet. Lets say a smokey.

Sophie Van De Heuval may or may not play predominantly up forward, but her play at the U18 girls champs showed that she is very capable of generating shots on goal. I like her on a wing with a license to attack. Haven't seen much of her but she is quite cavalier, plays with a certain freedom. Bit wasteful.

Hopefully Lucy McEvoy will join the Cats in 2020; she will be a laconic Brendan Fevola type; genuine talent and forward nous.

Mids:
Richelle Cranston
Renee Garing
Hannah Burchell
Hayley Trevean
Julia Crockett-Mills
Madeline Keryk
Maighan Fogas
Nina Morrison
Olivia Purcell
Cassie Blakeway
Becky Webster

The addition of Nina Morrison and Olivia Purcell couldn’t be any more fortuitous - the midfield desperately needed bolstering for the club to be competitive in 2019. Morrison's classy outside run and Purcell's tenacious inside grunt provide a great midfield foundation for the next 5+ years.
They will help ease the huge load that had previously been carried by veteran Rocky Cranston, who bulldozed her way to Geelong's VFLW B&F in 2018.
She's been a regular for Melbourne at AFLW level over the past two years, but has shown far better form at the Cats, playing a more central role that perhaps the likes of Daisy Pearce prevented her from playing at the Demons.

Keryk gets another chance at AFLW level but for mine she looks pretty limited; Maighan Fogas perhaps falls into this category too but is younger I think and may improve.
Trevean is a good kick, but doesn’t get much of the ball and is 30+ ..

The two VFLW midfield success stories over the past 2 seasons have probably been Cassie Blakeway and Hannah Burchell, I’m hopeful that both will continue to develop their games at AFLW level.
I thought they were our best two players in the VFLW Grand Final which we recently lost to the Hawks (sigh), ahead of even Morrison and Purcell.
Blakeway plateaued a bit in 2018 after a great debut season, but her GF performance was a reminder of her grit.
Burchell is clever and knows how to find space; good enough to use it well when she does.

Last of all, Rebecca Webster, our #7 selection at the draft - she can play basically anywhere and I wouldn’t be surprised to see her excel in 2019, she has a very no-nonsense style; clean hands and uses the ball confidently. Might as well play her in the middle I reckon.

B: E. Coventry R. Goring
HB: D. Taylor A. Teague M. McMahon

R: E. Hoare R. Cranston O. Purcell
C: N. Morrison R. Webster S. Van De Heuval

HF: D. Orr P. McWilliams H. Burchell
F: M. Boyd K. Darby

I/C: C. Blakeway R. Garing G. Clarke J. Ivey

Can i just raise a glass here because that post required a huge amount of dedication. Haven't seen anything that in-depth about our AFLW list anywhere else. Have bookmarked for reading again during the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back