Autopsy Geelong defeats Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine bringing in another selwood for the professional cheating free kick count. How any neutrals would have preferred them over us makes me laugh

I am going to make sacrifices to numerous deities on behalf of the Crows. I want them to win by 10+ goals.

Spot on, tonight was the worst game I have ever seen him play. He wil be safe though. Imagine if a lesser like played like that,they would be straight out of the side.

His kicking is like when a rugby player has a kick after they score, he has to really line them up and almost head butt the ball as he kicks it.. I dunno wtf he's doing, but his ball to foot time would have to be the longest in the league. In NBA, if your release is slow then you don't get a look in, no spot for you dude.

Birchall. I have never been so disapointed with you before. Just devastated.

Smith why didnt you take your bloody time, rushed the shot and got what it deserved. Remember to take the time you have and settle. I wont forget the feeling when you took your shot and i hope you dont too and use it in a positive way.

On to the dogs....

You guys were probably the better side in the end & I know that won't help the way you're feeling. Still, you can feel proud of the way you played, especially when yesterday you said you went in with not much confidence. Hang in there as it's not over yet:)

What is done is done. We could have won off our boot..but we didn't...we lament.

We had our chance to really put them away ...we let them back in...
We played better than them...somehow we lost.
Playing better than Geelong and losing had pretty much been specialty of ours for many years now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didnt like the way mitchell was treated. Selwoods and dangerfield looked after and never gave a sniff to mitchell. S.selwood played like a dog and took him out in the 2nd quater and got nothing. Turning a blind eye to free kick to rioli.

Our run off half back has been terrible this season. Need to find a young runner and good kicker off the flanks

We can now bank on the bye after Rd 23 staying after that result. It'll hurt more teams than us in the long term

I think it will badly hurt the teams coming in via the week off into the prelims. Essentially you'll have played one game in a month - not ideal preparation.

I have a terrible feeling that, for the first time in VFL/AFL history, cancer will cost a team a premiership.

d897871892184c9099269208c980aba7.jpg

My medical degree is not QUITE complete but anyone ever seen a moonboot for a corkie? If so i will personally ice him up thru the night so he is right for doggies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Geelong defeats Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back