Review Geelong defeats Port Adelaide by 34 points @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Great defensive system again, our backline without the 4 big guys from last year have been absolutely brilliant.
GHS was BoG for mine, we all know he’s a great clubman and person in general but he was outstanding tonight. Won it in tight and used it very well. Great to see.

It looked like they sent GHS to Wines when he was getting off the hook.
I thought GHS was brilliant tonight and wrapped for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good well rounded game with massive contributions from Dangerwood... My god Danger provides us so much - wins every 1 on 1 and always manages to feed it out of traffic. Menzel provided great contests just didn't have his kicking boots on. Defense worked well together - still need to develop a better method of moving the ball from our back 50. Stanley... not sure what else can be said about him.

Ghs seems to have gained a little pace, another gandy goal kicking midfielder to add to the rotation. Defence very good again.

Great win but big concerns. We cant expect our midfield to rack up huge number of goals each game. Stanley was hopeless again his direct opponent racking up 22 touches but sounds like smith was shithouse in the vfl anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Geelong defeats Port Adelaide by 34 points @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back