Geelong Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The system-no-coping issues I'm well seasoned with, it was the system throwing the generic "an unexpected error occurred" that it couldn't recover from was my issue. Reading others posts seems they c*cked up. There was two Print-at-home options, and only one worked, the other caused an error.

Add in the issue where it then held a lock to my member numbers....<sigh>, still don't know how it's legal for these pricks to charge us to print our own tickets.

Yup that's exactly what my friend was going through. Kept refreshing/ re-entering our barcodes, it kept telling her "error". Finally i texted her- asked her if I should try it from my laptop. Bingo. In, tickets, done, took me about 2 minutes?

Thankfully i had half a brain to take my phone, laptop, credit card and barcodes to my class just in case of this scenario happening.

My teacher was lovely she just said "do what you have to do, no problem at all". :thumbsu::thumbsu:

No problem this morning with the AFL members purchase. Surprised that level N were not available for sale though. Had to settle for level P. Now that long excruciating wait.

No problem this morning with the AFL members purchase. Surprised that level N were not available for sale though. Had to settle for level P. Now that long excruciating wait.
You did very well then. I logged in 9.00 on the dot / refresh etc - and only got seats up the top deck.
If the cats weren't so dam good, I would have given the AFL and it's membership the Heave Ho long ago.

I suspect the AFL dining room is booked out, these tix went on sale yesterday so that may explain why all of level N is gone.
I got P16, so very happy with that, prefer this to N anyway (subject to Rain)

The system-no-coping issues I'm well seasoned with, it was the system throwing the generic "an unexpected error occurred" that it couldn't recover from was my issue. Reading others posts seems they c*cked up. There was two Print-at-home options, and only one worked, the other caused an error.

Add in the issue where it then held a lock to my member numbers....<sigh>, still don't know how it's legal for these pricks to charge us to print our own tickets.

Yeah that was quite strange how there were two different options for the print-at-home option. It obviously caused some issues. Hopefully Cats fans were able to get through it in the end.

Logged on right on the dot of 9 and got tickets undercover in M16 - Row LL. Is this the very back row?? (Would have gone for N as the first preference too).

Logged on right on the dot of 9 and got tickets undercover in M16 - Row LL. Is this the very back row?? (Would have gone for N as the first preference too).
Yeah, seems it was just a bit of luck as a lot of people were logging in at that point. Some people apparently got N, others were not so lucky it seems.

Anyone else seen the Telstra offer for 50% off finals tickets? If so do you know if you have to wait until Wednesday to claim?
Just had a look at this out of interest. Can get $28 tickets. Row A top deck of Southern Stand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confused as first-time buyer of tickets for MCG (I live in N Qld). If I select Category 3 say, is there any choice at all as to where I sit or do I just take what they give me. Also how do I get Telstra discount?

Confused as first-time buyer of tickets for MCG (I live in N Qld). If I select Category 3 say, is there any choice at all as to where I sit or do I just take what they give me. Also how do I get Telstra discount?
You take what they give you (you can go back and try again).

Telstra discount available for Cat 5/6 only through this link: https://www.telstra.com.au/thanks/sport/afl/finals

Also side note- Etihad has choose your own seats. Why can't MCG have this too??? As long as the system doesnt let you leave any "gaps" or single seats- like you have to choose ones next to others already taken, you can't "spread out", I dont see the problem.

I will be shitty if its terrible weather and I am like 4 rows away from undercover.

Yeah it's not bad is it. Makes me want to trade my purchase in yesterday.
I'm in the MCC so no charge for me but my family and friends coming with me got slugged $88 a pop for visitor tickets.

Cost me $450 to get my best couch seats for this one.

The couch seats are actually free but as its a night game ( 250 am for me) and I cant guarantee the ability to self regulate both words and volume, the Disneyland Resort and Hotel were all to happy to take my $$ to evacuate the Minister of War and Finance and the 2 back benchers.

At least the beer is free, the dunny is close and no waiting.

**** ill be tired at work on Friday but.

GO Catters

Cost me $450 to get my best couch seats for this one.

The couch seats are actually free but as its a night game ( 250 am for me) and I can't guarantee the ability to self regulate both words and volume, the Disneyland Resort and Hotel were all to happy to take my $$ to evacuate the Minister of War and Finance and the 2 back benchers.

At least the beer is free, the dunny is close and no waiting.

**** ill be tired at work on Friday but.

GO Catters

Bring_Out_the_Gimp_by_The_Russian-560x389.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back