Geelong Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks very much for your prompt reply but i'm still trying to work it out. I have no idea how the rows are numbered but a drip-line at row Y sounds bad for me. I'm in bay M32 row Q so I wonder if anyone could enlighten me as to whether I'm safe from any rain. Cheers.
You aren't under any direct roof, so unless rain is coming in sideways from the west you will get wet in the event of showers.

Thanks very much for your prompt reply but i'm still trying to work it out. I have no idea how the rows are numbered but a drip-line at row Y sounds bad for me. I'm in bay M32 row Q so I wonder if anyone could enlighten me as to whether I'm safe from any rain. Cheers.

Nope. Q is in the rain.
Looks like I'm one row in front of the drip line on level 2.

You aren't under any direct roof, so unless rain is coming in sideways from the west you will get wet in the event of showers.
Thanks guys. Here in N Qld I would be confident because weather forecast for rain is invariably wrong if more than 2 days out but it may be different in Melbourne. Getting wet will be ok if we win. I've only ever been to one Cats game and we lost - remember the Port game at the end of 07.

Had no issues getting two seats together in the AFL reserve on Wednesday morning, however they were my third preference in terms of location (prefer N level first, M undercover second - but ended up with M open air).
I took M (M20) open air as I can't be assed running up and down the stairs to get a beer.
Had no issues getting 4 tickets together.......was online @9am, was done and sorted by 9:05

Last edited:
Crap. Level P in the GSS. Rain will be done by game time.... Right?

Let's hope so, there are a LOT of us seasoned ticket buyers that seemed to have got screwed for this game.
Like all games, if we win, I don't care if I'm soaked to the bone, it will be worth it to roar at that final siren. It's going to get bloody loud that night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any advice on how to get decent seats this late in the week? Am a member, however have only just found I can get out of work on time.

Any ideas appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Call Ticketek or visit a Ticketek outlet.

The rabbi got your ticket yet?

No. Not going to bother. Apparently the weather is going to be ordinary too.
I will just but 1/2 dozen pints of Franziskaner and scream at the TV all night.

No. Not going to bother. Apparently the weather is going to be ordinary too.
I will just but 1/2 dozen pints of Franziskaner and scream at the TV all night.

You've disappointed Botsy now :(

Crap. Level P in the GSS. Rain will be done by game time.... Right?

They're saying the rain is coming during the day, then at night "showers on and off". Which is actually annoying af imo.

Will probably head L4, or stand for a while see if we can spot a few seats undercover that are empty, but i doubt it.

yep and have a hand towel, poncho and plastic table cloth

edit and a garbage bag
I'll be bringing a garbage bag with me, along with a few jackets. The lovely girl I was sitting next to gave my dad a garbage bag to cover his seat during the wet Adelaide game.

In all honesty if I'm just a 3 game member what are my odds to land a ticket for the prelim in the priority 3 ballot? Never been to a final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back