Remove this Banner Ad

Just fixed the jersey

HOME
GeelongGumbiesHome2.png

AWAY
GeelongGumbiesAway-1.png

CLASH
GeelongGumbiesClash.png

As long as we remain the Gumbies, DAS is our sponsor.

When I signed them up while I was captain that was part of the contract ;)

DAS? Doug Anthony All-Stars (showing my age?). .. Got a logo so it can go on the eventual guernsey. ..

RECRUITMENT

A quick message from the top management is that all players are welcome to try and recruit new players to the Gumbies, however they will neeed final approval by either peterss or StFly before they can join the side.

Been browsing other teams threads and saw that the dragons were looking for a practise match against someone. Just letting you know if you are interested. I'm just eager to play another game ATM ;)

For some reason I don't think we've whored ourselves off enough as there is ample space at the bottom of the jumper to get even more dosh to pay off all those illegitimate demigods we all have before they go questing to spite us and become well loved or something.

As such, NHK also need to be on there so that we can combine Gumbie and Domo-kun into some manner of superior mecha with bright flashy lights and suggestive themes to thwart any singular questing from occurring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redid the home jersey with sponsors, will get to the others later today.

HOME
Untitled.png

AWAY
Untitled2.png

CLASH
Untitled3.png

Let's hope this is the last time it needs to be done :D

PLAYER SIGNING ANNOUNCMENT!!!!

Please make welcome Bartel and whoopsman who have both signed on for Season 14 today.

Bartel is a former Gumby who is making a return after some time off. Whilst whoopsman is a new player to the SFA.

GO GUMBIES!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies Season 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back