Game Day Geelong v Collingwood Fri Mar22 MCG @ 7:50 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well...

What have we here.

Its footy time again Cats fans.
The real stuff. The new rules. The new faces. The new recruits. Will it be a new game style? Will it be a new look Geelong in 2019 or more of the same from the last 7 years?

Its really hard to tell but for the first time in many years no one really knows where we could end up. It can be explained if we finish 4th or 10th.

However, all that is just fancy talk for the future.

Today is game day. Cats V Pies at the G.

We have 6 new faces and 4 new players yet to play a game at AFL level.
Miers, Atkins, Constable, Clark along with Rohan and Dahlhaus. A totally different forward line. Which Stanley turns up in the ruck? How will big Sav go? Is PFD really ready to expode again?

Its gameday 2019 fellow Cats fans...

Lets go find out.....

GO Catters

You've mentioned the totally different forward line. I hope at the end of the game we are commenting on the beauty of GAJ as a forward and the probable extension to his playing career that will come with that move.

It's hard to know what to expect in round 1 but the team named has given me confidence we can get the job done. The passengers are either injured or playing VFL and our forward line will surprise a few teams this year with Ablett, Hawkins, Rohan, Dahlhaus and Atkins. There's some real class there and the last 3 play with intent which is what we've really lacked in previous years.

Heads up for those heading up from Geelong - delays on the train line. Yet another police operation at Deer Park and while it was cleared about 10 minutes ago they have advised to expect delays of up to 40 minutes

of course....

GO Catters

its nice to see a board where we arent referred to as the filth, colonwood, pieshaveinjuries in the titles
oh you are..we just dont show you right away....:D:p

Hope for a good game and no injuries...and of course a Cats win.

GO Catters

its nice to see a board where we arent referred to as the filth, colonwood, pieshaveinjuries in the titles
Your AFLW team winning on the weekend did a great favour to our team & getting through to finals.

That probably allows for civility for a week or so ;)

But in all seriousness, it's the team name & it's also easier to spell without dealing with autocorrect when compared with other options

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emergency Parsons not playing in VFL.... game day sweats. Be alert, not alarmed.
And just after I wrote the passengers are either injured or playing VFL.

Heads up for those heading up from Geelong - delays on the train line. Yet another police operation at Deer Park and while it was cleared about 10 minutes ago they have advised to expect delays of up to 40 minutes
of course....

GO Catters
Especially frustrating as they had delays due to a police operation just 2 days ago - also at Deer Park

I way thankful it wasn't on the football night - I spoke to soon :mad:

There was a near miss at Deer Park crossing and driver was too destressed to continue to drive so had to wait for another driver, You’ll still get to the game.
A horrible feeling for any train driver I’m sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back