Game Day Geelong v Melbourne Sun Apr 11 @ MCG 3:20 pm - Rd 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes “Expert Commentators”, sure ok you bet yah.

Menegola has been awful all year including the essendon pre season game, it’s why I didn’t give a crap when he was out. His only strong point is he can get the ball but today with 40% disposal efficiency tell me what he is offering.

he’s just a slow bog ordinary player, sorry you can’t see it. no point continue with this we should move on.

He's played one pre-season game and half of another match...but ok...all year...

That half by Stanley has to be the worst half of individual football by anyone wearing the hoops in over a decade.

This comment is 100% spot on. He just gives effort only when he wants to. Watch Blics start in the middle and Stanley rotate forward, nothing more certain

Cant blame the conditions, geelong has these conditions for half our games, yeah this is horrible to watch but we would be flogged even more if we tried to speed it up, we lost to the wooden spooner in a shootout. Dont think Danger and Cameron solve our woes, esp if Danger a forward for 2 qtrs

Cats defence is playing very well, I really love Atkins back there. Had some goals kicked on them but overall they’ve held on really well.
The rest of the team looks garbage but if you threw Cameron and Danger in it’d look pretty different.

Gee this board gets putruid with a bad game /loss pretty pathetic melting all things considering

the list isn’t in great shape with key players out and fitness not being there, I wouldn’t be melting hard in round ******* 4 geez

i think it’s more to do with the frustration of the current game plan with the guys we have.

What at the coaches actually doing? Who is O’Connor supposed to be on? Why is Clark playing forward? Why is Z Guthrie even in the team? Why do we got slow EVERY single time? Why is there ZERO pressure in the forward 50? We traded to stay in the premiership window but we are not even close to a finals side at the moment. It’s pathetic and the supports deserve more then this especially given our trading strategy. I don’t understand why we continue to play like this when all the good teams, Swans, Dogs, Demons now are moving quickly and spreading quickly plus playing on through the middle. It’s mind boggling.
totally agree - we apparently have a coach with NFI - whose arrogance means he sticks with a losing game plan in spite of its obvious failures and the way the game has changed. Has to go ASAP in order to turn our fortunes around

Gee this board gets putruid with a bad game /loss pretty pathetic melting all things considering

the list isn’t in great shape with key players out and fitness not being there, I wouldn’t be melting hard in round ******* 4 geez
Ah yes lets sit back and watch our boring arse team playing boring arse football whilst joining a forum to not say anything. It's horrible to watch and many can't see how it will succeed with the new rules.

Even when we are winning many are absolutely bored out of their minds. It's just not good to watch.

Coming from the biggest melter this board has ever seen is a bit rich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's played one pre-season game and half of another match...but ok...all year...
You guys defending Menegola don’t go to a lot of live games do you?

I just dont see whos gonna lead them back and how...

Sel cant do it by himself.

Need Mf grunt and head over it and im not seeing it

GO Catters

We brought in old men. Thanks Scott and Wells.
Hardly relevant here when 1 of them is out injured and Smith has an abundance of legspeed.
The group we had got us to a GF with the way footy was going. Hocking and Co with 6-6-6 and now Stand! are hellbent on it being the opposite and we've been caught out. It happens, not all 18 clubs are best prepared when the AFL moves the goalposts, and this time it is us and maybe the Tigers caught napping.

Well I'm going with a couple of positives to break the floe of this conversation:

Close looks good. Prefer him over Higgins going forward unless something changes with Shaun.

Narkle looks close to some of his better form. Not bad and I'd have him as the sub going forward.
Happy with Atkins game so far too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back