Game Day Geelong V North Sun Jul 9 110pm @ GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your friend still have the ticket & QR code on their phone?

If so, it might be easier for them to take a screenshot of it and send you the screenshot to use of the QR code
Nah it's not coming up for my friend anymore, like saying that it's been transferred so he can't even screenshot it.

Thanks for your help though!

Last week Cats Failed to Launch
Seized momentum after half time
Held the lead with 4min left
Decided to play safety first
Surrender all momentum
Lucky to escape with a draw

Today offers redemption
Touhy sets Irish games record
Emotions will run high
Cats need percentage boost
Home crowd will demand it
Launch the finals charge

Pictures predict the outcome.

afl cats touhy 03.jpg dream_TradingCard (1).jpg

Smith managed & will be back next week - if he was actually dropped, he'd be playing VFL

Menegola needs game time, and if it's not 4 quarters in the seniors then it needs to be 4 quarters in the VFL. The sub should also be an impact player and just not sure that's Menegola - endurance is/was his strength (don't know how much his knee issues of the past 2 seasons has taken out of him), while speed especially over those first few steps has always been a weakness. Just not sure a player in the style of Menegola, and with such little footy under his belt is a good sub choice

I'd be more inclined to give him another couple of weeks in the VFL to see if he can find touch, build to a level of match fitness that can see him play in the seniors and show that he's not being hindered by his knee concerns when backing up over multiple weeks
I did see the 'managed' for Smith, but elected to write 'dropped' because everyone must know he has been playing poorly for much of the season...thus far. Throw in the potential for another individual accolade and he might smarten his act up. Yeah, he gains metres every game, but so does every winger.
I'd totally agree with you Re Menegola, but this game's against Nth at GMHBA, and if he's right to play, I say fire him up.

I did see the 'managed' for Smith, but elected to write 'dropped' because everyone must know he has been playing poorly for much of the season...thus far. Throw in the potential for another individual accolade and he might smarten his act up. Yeah, he gains metres every game, but so does every winger.
I'd totally agree with you Re Menegola, but this game's against Nth at GMHBA, and if he's right to play, I say fire him up.
Was one of best for the first couple of months of the year. The management is genuine

I thought Smith was fine until the bye, and at that stage even said that if both him & the club see value in him playing on next year then it wouldn't be a bad option

He's looked off since we've returned from the bye though and this break comes at a good time for him - if it refreshes him and he comes back in his pre-bye form, it'll be a win for both parties

I can actually imagine an upset brewing here. I think our midfield is absolutely shot this season. If we don't get first hands on it and we have to chase all day, things could boil over.

We absolutelt musy win today and hopefully that lifts the players. Will be in the 8 tonight if we get this done. I also think wet weather suits us we can turn into a defensive slog and make them dump kick in straight lines which we love at gmhba.

I love sam and i want him in the 22 but he needs full games for match fitness i would give him 4 quarters in the vfl tonight and then bring him in for essendon next week. I imagine knevitt will be the sub.

Jesus if we lose this then it really is season over.
Even I think there’s no way we drop this game.
I mean, nobody thought we'd lose Enrights 300th either. I don't think we'll lose, I just think a loss is more likely than a lot of people might think.

I want to see ruthlessness from the first bounce. We just need to bury these kinds of teams early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was one of best for the first couple of months of the year. The management is genuine
I think he was maybe one of the best in the first 3 Rds, that were losses. Maybe good in a couple of others, that were probably also losses.
I know the club are genuinely indicating 'managed', I mean he's old, right?
What I'm really trying to say is, he's been noticeably absent is numerous games of late, and in that time, when he has appeared, his decisions and/or skills are lacking.

I mean, nobody thought we'd lose Enrights 300th either. I don't think we'll lose, I just think a loss is more likely than a lot of people might think.

I want to see ruthlessness from the first bounce. We just need to bury these kinds of teams early.
Enrights 300th was completely different.
Look at north’s outs.

Maybe I'm just hung over. I do think we win by 5 goals. I'm just expecting some patches of frustration
That’s possible but the talk of an upset is delusional.

Maybe not, but I think it's wise to invest a few senior games in players who aren't quite ready. It shows them what the highest level is like, gives them something to work on in the magoos. And I think Mullin is one we ought to be investing in, because some genuine dash off half-back is something we've been missing for a while.
Whyte and Hardie say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back