Preview Geelong v Port Adelaide Rd 13....somewhere...sometime soon...maybe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not usually one to complain about team selections but I cant for the life of me work out why Narkle has been omitted. Extraordinary decision.
It's easy like Jack Steven last year you don't drop players you bring in from other clubs at Geelong,so the likes of Narkle mis out.

Just disgraceful. Scott will spin some crap to try justify it.
The crap he spun was narkle is just incredibly unlucky!

unlucky!

no he is out cos you and the Mc voted him out. There was no effing luck involved. You made the decision. Scott can’t even own his own decision pretending luck was instead involved.

how the f** does the MC work? They pin the tail on the donkey. roll a dice.

Just speculating, but maybe when Narkle/his manager delayed contract talks they indicated a preference to look elsewhere for future contracts, and as a result the club has then preferenced selecting those committed to the club

Yet Scott can’t even look straight when asked about the Collingwood coaching position today. Would be monumental hypocrisy if he’s penalising Narkle for considering his options whilst at the same time considering his own position at GFC

Gotta justify bringing Higgins in, I guess 🤷

####ing hate it. As others said is just like Steven the year before and it's absolutely rotten. Higgins and Dal getting a game over Narkle and even Holmes is pathetic and stupid.

Then on the other side of the coin we play Sav over Stanley where I wish it was right to go with the younger player but it's completely inappropriate after last week.

Esava is the new Zuthrie
I know some say Zuth gets a free ride at times, but not sure he's ever really got this much of a free ride

This last period of 5 games which included a run as the sub, is the first time since 2017 that Zuth has played 5 consecutive games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet Scott can’t even look straight when asked about the Collingwood coaching position today. Would be monumental hypocrisy if he’s penalising Narkle for considering his options whilst at the same time considering his own position at GFC

C'mon, you'd need the brains of Barrett to contemplate that one. Who the **** would leave
geelong for Collingwood right now?

I like Mark but he's not better at his best than Narkle has been playing. Touhy is the other one who doesnt have a position, shouldn't really be kept on imo
Tuohy has returned to the backline over the past month or so and that's coincided with him hitting a really good patch of form, so think we'll see him continue in that role

Can shuffle the field if necessary.

But imo menegola should be the one in the gun. Hasn’t done much this year.

I agree

Not sure if the shoulder/AC injury in round 1 took him some time to get over, but while he's continuing to find the ball with regularity, it doesn't feel like he's impacting matches as he was last year

Sorry to interrupt your melt, but the hypocrisy you describe above is more a Bomber Thompson circa 2010 thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back