• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 44 22.9%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 57 29.7%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 57 29.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Are the rumours true? Is Dustie going to become a filthy, rotten mercenary?

The rumours are always true of course about the man who turned his back on $2m to stay loyal to the club he loves and deliver a dynasty to Tigerland. A dynasty that saw Richmond record the highest % in Grand Finals of any team to play in 2 Grand Finals or more IN THE WHOLE HISTORY OF THE COMPETITION. Along the way Dusty also delivered into the Richmond treasure trove 3 Norm Smith Medals, 3 Gary Ayres Medals, 1 Brownlow with record votes, all things no player in the history of the sport has bettred, and some absolutely superb acceptance speeches - YELLOW & BLACK!

:cool:

The rumours are always true of course about the man who turned his back on $2m to stay loyal to the club he loves and deliver a dynasty to Tigerland. A dynasty that saw Richmond record the highest % in Grand Finals of any team to play in 2 Grand Finals or more IN THE WHOLE HISTORY OF THE COMPETITION. Along the way Dusty also delivered into the Richmond treasure trove 3 Norm Smith Medals, 3 Gary Ayres Medals, 1 Brownlow with record votes, all things no player in the history of the sport has bettred, and some absolutely superb acceptance speeches - YELLOW & BLACK!

:cool:

TLDR; apparently he’s going to be a filthy mercenary and move to GC.

I'm ok with Martin and for that matter Rioli moving to the Suns next year. Happy with the first rounders they'll throw our way and wish them nothing but the absolute best. Martin will go down as a legend of the club alongside Hart, Bourke & Bartlett. He owes us nothing. Rioli has been a grand player for us.

Multiple top 10 picks...giddy up 👍

I'm ok with Martin and for that matter Rioli moving to the Suns next year. Happy with the first rounders they'll throw our way and wish them nothing but the absolute best. Martin will go down as a legend of the club alongside Hart, Bourke & Bartlett. He owes us nothing. Rioli has been a grand player for us.

Multiple top 10 picks...giddy up 👍
I hope Falcon is as magnanimous as you are. Some of the words he's used to describe other players who left their original club is pretty hideous, and it'd be a shame to hear him refer to Dustie in such terms if he jumps ship.

I hope Falcon is as magnanimous as you are. Some of the words he's used to describe other players who left their original club is pretty hideous, and it'd be a shame to hear him refer to Dustie in such terms if he jumps ship.

Your only joy this year is hoping Dusty leaves Richmond as your youth are that bad. Gross.

We're 5th and locked in an enthralling battle for the top 8, it's great fun. If I didn't know any better I'd say that was a bit of projection from 17th.

You are 1 win above 13th. Your season is pretty much over if you lose to the Hawks and they are in great form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you are 1 win above 18th. It's an absorbing season for about 13 teams, a lot to play for - good fun!

And we will get multiple picks this year, next year and the year after who will all be better than Holmes. Yes it’s good fun!

Thank you Kitty litter park for not letting them bottom out and St Kildering their way through the rest of the 2020s and 2030s. 🤩

Back