Geelong vs Collingwood - 2011 Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all, I have two standing room tickets for grand final on the wing that would like to swap for two seated tickets anywhere. If interested can email me at l.sweet1@hotmail.com

Happy to pay extra if necessary
Cheers.

You percentage is largely due to taking the opportunity to really beat up on weak teams for the whole season, as well as good early form.

Oh please!!!

YOU guys got to play Gold Coast TWICE...not us.

Your big wins were Skum Stadium ambushes of the weak and infirm.

its going to be so crushing on gf when collingwood smash geelong. They are all creaming themselves over a round 24 practice match. Since then we have beaten 2 top 4 teams :)

Don't tempt fate.

It is going to be one tough game between two sensational teams.

Leave the delusional ramblings to the Geelong supporters - if they want to set themselves up like that, good luck to them.

I have nothing but respect for the Cats.

Are the the pies done or did the Eagles play awesome footy but the pies were better in qf. Did the hawks play to their absolute best, i think they did and maybe 15% on top of that , but the pies were better in the end. The hawks last friday would of done the cats. Maybe that awsome last quarter from the pies is what we see for 4 quarters on saturday. The love for the Cats is laughable, 5 weeks ago the swans embarrassed them on their ground ffs 4 soft games later their fav for the flag, media lovefest. their supporters will be throwing walking sticks at their tired old warriors, once the pies flex some muscle on saturday. pies by 45 jwas...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't tempt fate.

Leave the delusional ramblings to the Geelong supporters - if they want to set themselves up like that, good luck to them.

Must be breezey in that glass house.

its going to be so crushing on gf when collingwood smash geelong. They are all creaming themselves over a round 24 practice match. Since then we have beaten 2 top 4 teams :)

so have geelong

in fact so have pretty much every grand finalist in forever, its pretty hard to get through a qualifying and preliminary final without beating 2 top 4 teams :rolleyes:

the fact is that counts for nothing now

i'm quietly confident that geelong will get up, as i'm sure pies supporters are about their team

all i know is it should be a cracker game and i cant wait till saturday

Yeah and they were about as convincing as OJ Simpson.

Geelong put the same 2 sides away quite easily.

Geez I hope Mooney slots somewhere into the Cats team so he and Leigh Brown can charge around picking blokes off everywhere, and then go toe-to-toe in the Punt Rd goal square. Would be a sight to be seen for sure

Have full confidence Moons would win a fight between them two.

Stevie J style!

Possible wet weather won't do much to this game, both gun wet weather sides.

Then again, there are a lot of teams weaker than Geelong :eek:

In spite of what others think, I reckon Stevie J has done pretty well in this finals series. He's been getting heaps of the ball, getting a fair few goal assists and has been giving himself a few opportunities. Believe me, if he didn't make such stupid decisions in front of goal and try to do the impossible, and just kicked straight like you're supposed to, he would get top 5 BOG every day of the week. Could have easily kicked 7 goals in the QF, and could have kicked 4+ in the WC game before he came off.

Bloody Stevie J:(

You mean the 96 point demolition that turned your season upside down? The pies haven't looked the same since! :thumbsu:
Quite right. The Pies didn't look the same in that game or since. No coincidence that they have won every game that mattered this year bar one and that was stolen from us by the umps and you guys are crowing about a dead rubber. Oh well we shall see what we shall see but I personally hope the cats go in brimming with confidence! :thumbsu:

Don't tempt fate.

:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back