Certified Legendary Thread GEELONG WINS 2022 GRAND FINAL BY PLENTY

Remove this Banner Ad

From .

Melting Hot Dog GIF

To .
Sport Smile GIF by St. Louis Blues

Woooooooo
Happy Butler Bulldogs GIF by Butler University

Not yet..i imagine any of the guys retiring wont announce it (they might tell their teammates tonight but the public wont be told yet) for a week or two until the trade period. But the emotion at the end told me thats his last game i reckon 😥
I said it at the time and still stand by it.
When Selwood walked around KP in the final game there this year that he would hang them up this year and today confirmed it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While jezza wasn’t huge today he was worth every cent.
There were games Hawk didn't fire and Cameron did, can't win every game off your own boot.

Same as the losers dragging Rohan for his GF performance, but then ignore the fact he was kicking important goals in the QF and PF.

There were games Hawk didn't fire and Cameron did, can't win every game off your own boot.

Same as the losers dragging Rohan for his GF performance, but then ignore the fact he was kicking important goals in the QF and PF.
Forwards have good and bad days …even the great GAS could have quiet games …it’s the nature of the role

Has anyone ever had a better first 2 goals of a gf than Tom Hawkins? Beast mode

Chris Scott delivers big time and what the hell was SDK doing next to the goal post ? Awesome day awesome emotions amd nothing but pride for our community and Eddie Betts you in particular - you belong mate always, always

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread GEELONG WINS 2022 GRAND FINAL BY PLENTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back