No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently you can push players in the chest again. Farewell rule. It was a short fifteen minutes in one game, but you will be remembered.

So apparently you can push players in the chest again. Farewell rule. It was a short fifteen minutes in one game, but you will be remembered.
It was the right call. And they will continue to enforce it.

Even though in the 5 games since then it hasn't been called once.

And yet every single past player and then some says it wasn't the right call. Now I am confused. I am wondering whose opinion I should follow, countless people who have played the game at the highest level, or...

> Mitch Robinson whacks a guy in the chest while Brisbane have a shot at goal
> Port players appeal for a free kick reversal
> Umpire says "No, open hand"

just **** my shit up fam

Dare I say the lions looking like the real deal so far.
I had them in my top 8 prediction and I got ridiculed in here for it. The 2 touch ups they gave us last season and also some very closes losses they had proved they are ready to take the next step. Is that just make the 8 or win a final or 2 I don’t know but they are definitely on the up.

> Mitch Robinson whacks a guy in the chest while Brisbane have a shot at goal
> Port players appeal for a free kick reversal
> Umpire says "No, open hand"

just **** my shit up fam

so WWE rules are in effect, closed fists are illegal, but open hand palm strikes/slaps are fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so WWE rules are in effect, closed fists are illegal, but open hand palm strikes/slaps are fine.

FavorableArtisticFattaileddunnart-size_restricted.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FavorableArtisticFattaileddunnart-size_restricted.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I immediately pictured something like this, and I heard the voice of mean Gene Okerlund calling a 'chop to the midsection'
Them were the days. Wresting Sat morning, footy every Sat arvo.
An inevitable Hawks victory to boot.

I had them in my top 8 prediction and I got ridiculed in here for it. The 2 touch ups they gave us last season and also some very closes losses they had proved they are ready to take the next step. Is that just make the 8 or win a final or 2 I don’t know but they are definitely on the up.
The writing was on the wall.

We should send that prick Hocking `Rule of the week' suggestions. Include free kicks for wearing Gold and Brown, having more that two players whose first name starts with J on the field, being in possession of a club that starts with the letter H.

They may sound random or targeted but are no more random than the shit they apply now.

When Stringer clotheslined Jetta then got in his grill while he was flat on his back, that was enough for me as far as watching the game went.

One week open hand pushes to the chest in one game are a free kick reversal , 50 and gimme goal .
5 days later that stuff gets nothing

Went old school and listened to the radio after that and probably will until our game Sunday.

I don’t know about anyone else, it is going to take a lot to get over last week’s unbelievable cheating. I have struggled all week and with the games so far this weekend completely being umpired with reckless disregard to some of the s__t we copped last week, I am not sure I can bother going tomorrow.
We were on the wrong end of not one, not two, not three, not four but at least six game momentum changing decisions.
Unfortunately this weekend has just rubbed the salt into the gaping wound.

I must be missing something here. Not sure what you're trying to show with this picture. I count 7v7 in picture and it still doesn't show who's on the rest of the ground.
Look at the fence stats. It mentions Taylor Duryea having four marks that quarter. He doesn't play for either team.

Gee I love Clarko more and more - after getting completely bent over against the Dogs he refuses to blame the umps - never explain, never complain.
Then Hardwick comes out and nearly condones Martins off the ball hit because he can’t handle a tag. Don’t mind Hardwick usually but they’re finally getting some injuries and they don’t know how to handle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back