No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased that Cox is playing well, remember one of the ‘experts’ saying earlier in the year he would not make it as an AFL player (was it Carey?).

Yup, the woman basher admitted tonight he’d written him off.

This is a win win, either Richmond lose in an incredibly unexpected fashion, or Collingwood have a ridiculously massive choke. I don't have anything against either side, but my point is, it is funny either way.

No B2B for me. Most tiger supporters haven’t been at all humble. I know people who were comparing this tiger team to hawthorn 2013-15! Couldn’t believe what I was hearing.
Let’s see how pies run this game out though, they seem like they’ve spent the tickets in the first half.

Watching 1 quarter delayed from Japan so don't know the 3/4T score but this is beautiful and will shut up idiots like Maxiboy whose been trolling us Hawks recently. Our dynasty is safe, these guys look like the * from 1999-2001.
Geez J .. I am in Japan too.. watching live ...where are u getting ur scores from ..pigeon ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if the value of seemingly surplus big men might increase overnight?

Can see what Clarko was doing with Cegs up forward, and if he wasnt potentially playing a role in some GWS heist, I would be more than pleased to see him stick around.

But back to the value of big men. Think we should be talking them up this week, see if we can get some increased value from Cegs (GWS), Schoey (cheap, less injury prone swingman at the Syds) and TOB somewhere back in Adelaide.

Great to see theBig Cox doing his thing. Dont mind the Pies getting up at all. Hope they go all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back