No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong should put a brass statue of Gazza’s elbow at Kardinia park
Wouldn't want it "accidently" hitting passersby in the head.

A brass statue of the entire MRP system seems appropriate, however. Perhaps next to the one they have of the umpiring fraternity?

So Frawley’s nudge of Cameron into the fence was the same penalty as Ablett’s elbow to Sheil’s head?
And Durdin done for a week for shepherding for his teammate with the ball ?!?!?!?

Geelong are trolling the rest of the competition. Steve Hocking and C.Scott laughing all the way to the last day in september!
The rest of us will be the ones laughing afterwards. ;)

Death, taxes & AFL corruption.

I wonder what Chris Scott’s view of the Ablett incidents if it was roles reversed?
How can it even be justified that twice he’s jumped off the ground and hit someone with a forearm in the head, and nothing.
It’s astounding
Would be banging on about it in the after match presser asking for weeks , no surer thing .

Can't really feign surprise anymore. Bemusing decisions from anything to do with the AFL are par from the course now

Poor kid from North must be completely confused at what exactly he did wrong. Probably lucky he didn't have a concussion himself

Which makes you think; if two players go to bump each other away from the ball, and clash heads, both receiving game ending concussions; do they both get suspended?

Amusing conversation in lunchroom today

Bomber supporter: how’s that Rampe non decision what a joke that was

Me: I’ll tell you what’s a joke, slobbo robbo saying the integrity of the game died with that decision

Bomber supporter: well he’s not far off the truth

Me: he’s 7 years off the truth - the integrity of the game was shattered when a club started jabbing it’s players off site

Bomber supporter: *eyeroll* have you ever heard the saying it’s time to move on

Picks up lunch and leaves

The rest of us will be the ones laughing afterwards. ;)

Death, taxes & AFL corruption.

...and the AFL wonders why Ablett gets booed! They've just given even more ammunition to the crowd. Maybe the AFL are really trolling the crowd. How else can you explain this stupidity and antagonism?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amusing conversation in lunchroom today

Bomber supporter: how’s that Rampe non decision what a joke that was

Me: I’ll tell you what’s a joke, slobbo robbo saying the integrity of the game died with that decision

Bomber supporter: well he’s not far off the truth

Me: he’s 7 years off the truth - the integrity of the game was shattered when a club started jabbing it’s players off site

Bomber supporter: *eyeroll* have you ever heard the saying it’s time to move on

Picks up lunch and leaves

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall in your lunchroom

Can't really feign surprise anymore. Bemusing decisions from anything to do with the AFL are par from the course now

Poor kid from North must be completely confused at what exactly he did wrong. Probably lucky he didn't have a concussion himself

Which makes you think; if two players go to bump each other away from the ball, and clash heads, both receiving game ending concussions; do they both get suspended?

Depends if one is G.Ablett or plays for Sydney.

On the rampe thing, I’m wondering how much Robbo lost on the game?
Seems bloody passionate on a non free kick that really, lets be honest here, had no impact on the game itself

We cut our Foxtel subscription at the end of last year and now use Kayo sports.
Best thing we ever did.
Only stream the games we want to watch and don’t default to the footy channel and putting up with crap footy show and Robbo. Do yourselves a favour and stop watching that fool. Your life will be so much better it

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall in your lunchroom

It’s all in good spirit - he just gets a little reactive whenever anyone raises it. It’s mainly eagles and dockers supporters so its usually them sparring with one another

From the Rampe article

"Being called a girl is something that should be celebrated and I genuinely mean that. I’ve learnt from my mistake and I’ll definitely keep that front of mind going forward,” Rampe said.

“I just want it to be known that by no means did I mean any disrespect by (comments to the umpire at the end of the second quarter of the win over Essendon

Didn't mean disrespect? What else could he have meant. Change girl to expletive of your choice and see if it's offensive. Fair enough people say things on field, but he should be slapped down.

Glad to see that being such a flog is rewarded in Sydney. Quite the double act on the weekend. Will be captain one day.

Wouldn't want it "accidently" hitting passersby in the head.

A brass statue of the entire MRP system seems appropriate, however. Perhaps next to the one they have of the umpiring fraternity?
My vote is to make all the urinals at footy grounds MRP statues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back