No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If west coast lose to Collingwood, which is highly possible seeing collingwood are having the ascendancy shots wise, I can't see us losing in the west unless we rest 6-8 players. They are nowhere near their breakout 2015..

Once again, it is so hard to back up year after year. Sydney 12, freo 13, port and Sydney in 14 and now west coast and north 15 (north of course considered to finish top 2)... Still a while to go this year to write north and coast off, however I can't see those teams winning the gf this year.

KOLOKOTRONIS

The nuances of Kardinia Park v Crows and Dogs, as well as the Dogs injuries last night, are the only reasons Cats have come from either of those games with wins IMO. Most particularly last night.

Both those teams weren't able to capitalise on the scoreboard on their periods of dominance due IMO to some unfamiliarity with the ground.

Don't think the Cats are honestly travelling that well and away from KP they have been getting exposed a lot more.
I'm not sure if we're in a position to go bagging the Cats when we're winning pretty ugly too. As much as I'm not entirely convinced about the Cats, the Hawks aren't exactly giving me much confidence either. Just saying....

In his presser Hardwick questioned whether GWS dominating was good for the competition.
Err.....what about the Hawks? The last time I looked we have won 2 more games than GWS. And GWS look shaky away. Anyhow, I don't it's this year we should worry about but, boy, this new AFL manufactured team is going to be huge in the coming years.

i think geelong will worry us and north and gws.... wet toast maybe but yeah we have got to improve or we;ll go out in straight sets....the cats look cherry ripe...mind you porkins will flatten anybody with his huge arse if they come anywhere near him...dangerless is just smug and annoying like the kid in class with his hand up all the time...Effin hell:(

I heard a caller on SEN the other day say that it was going to be cheaper to payout Hardwick than it is going to be to recoup 30,000 members who may not renew or lost merchandise sales

It's all Richmond ever seem to do though. They show promise for awhile, then fall backwards and they replace the coach. When you compare the direction Richmond took as opposed to Hawthorn back in 2004, it just makes you so grateful to be a Hawk. Richmond have pretty much gone nowhere in 12 years. I really thought Dimmer would be good for Richmond but it's probably not likely he'll be around much longer, or get a chance at another club.

It's all Richmond ever seem to do though. They show promise for awhile, then fall backwards and they replace the coach. When you compare the direction Richmond took as opposed to Hawthorn back in 2004, it just makes you so grateful to be a Hawk. Richmond have pretty much gone nowhere in 12 years. I really thought Dimmer would be good for Richmond but it's probably not likely he'll be around much longer, or get a chance at another club.

You simply have to win a final when it matters to build momentum. Richmond failed terribly against sides they should have beaten. The Carlton final and the north final spoke volumes. Cultureless since 1982.

KOLOKOTRONIS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Facts are Adelaide Hawk that Dimmer has had more than enough time to have had input on their drafting choices, moving players on, game plans etc but hasn't - not only hasn't the team performed but I don't think he has either

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back