No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't that chip scab goal sum up the situation perfectly. Has had very little impact in this game and relies on his teammates work to keep him relevant.

Massive seagull.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt Tuck would had worn a jumper with the amount of games he played when he beat KBs record..
Harvey's always been about him just ask Dermie

I do remember Tucky doing something similar in his 17th game though. He wore 17 on his back. It was against Collingwood at Princes Park in 1974 :)

There's some next level commentary going on.

You could seriously pull 3 three people of the street who didn't know anything about AFL and they'd do a comparable job.

Richo.."he lost sight of the football, which didn't prove helpful.."

On a forum where commentators get hammered, it surprises me Richo doesn't cop more flack. I think he's a shocker.

So what happened, I thought boomer was supposed to were a a long sleeve jumper when he ran out, but he didn't

BT made a point on the Sat.rub today that he was going to wear a long sleeve in the warm up only (out of resepct for Tucky) and then run out in a short sleeve..BT then intimated it had nothing to do with Tuck but purely a commercial grab for cash..check the north auction website for it this week!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back