No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those giants are getting excited about their win over the tigers. It's worth a gander
Let's go Saints
It was only Richmond, FFS! If we can get a 70 point win against them, surely the new AFL superpower should easily have accounted for them by at least 100 points?

Now, where IS that sarcasm font when you really need it?

I'm not sure if we're in a position to go bagging the Cats when we're winning pretty ugly too. As much as I'm not entirely convinced about the Cats, the Hawks aren't exactly giving me much confidence either. Just saying....

True enough. Although we've won 9 on the trot including pretty meritorious wins interstate v PA and Sydney. While the Cats have been a little fortuitous in some wins at home and have had some losses to sides outside the 8 too.

Agree that we aren't in threepeat form, but we're in considerably better form than the Cats IMO.

There's some next level commentary going on.

You could seriously pull 3 three people of the street who didn't know anything about AFL and they'd do a comparable job.

Richo.."he lost sight of the football, which didn't prove helpful.."

Last edited:
Nah, Harvey is 427 games of selfish showboating!

He's a hungry little bugger but he's been a very bloody good player for a long time and IMO still one of their best players even now.

Can't say I like him, but I'm not silly enough to think he hasn't been a terrific player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's some next level commentary going on.

You could seriously pull 3 three people of the street who didn't know anything about AFL and they'd do a comparable job.

Richo.."he lost sight of the football, which didn't prove helpful.."

You could put a Georgian goat-herder on the current roster of arse-clowns commentators, and they'd do a better job.

It's just a boys club/cartel of village idiots. Then there's Basil, who is like the Richard Simmons of sports commentary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back