No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halfway through the last quarter

West Coast 10.15.75
Freo 4.5.29

Perfect day for footy, and Freo have managed to dish up that tripe.

There is a school of thought that would have you believe that flags start with defence and that Lyon is teaching them a defensive structure.....and I guess keeping WC potent forwards to 10 goals is a pointer to Lyon's game style.....but having said that....4 goals in a game is also a hallmark of his style.

There is a school of thought that would have you believe that flags start with defence and that Lyon is teaching them a defensive structure.....and I guess keeping WC potent forwards to 10 goals is a pointer to Lyon's game style.....but having said that....4 goals in a game is also a hallmark of his style.

Didn't watch the game, but I noticed Rosa had 43 disposals. Is this the same bloke who got flattened by that 'tough nut' Ryan Houlihan?

Didn't watch the game, but I noticed Rosa had 43 disposals. Is this the same bloke who got flattened by that 'tough nut' Ryan Houlihan?

Didnt see it either. Dont much want to either. Can just imagine how frustrating that game would have been to watch.

Loving the media criticism of Hawthorn. Like us, they need to stop believing their own hype. I laughed a few weeks ago when a Hawks fan called up on sen radio and said to Finey that Carlton need to beat Haw to be premiership favourites, as fit to say the Hawks are the one and only team to beat, don't worry about Coll, WCE and Geel.

Makes me sick in the stomach to see Austin playing some good footy for the Bullies. Always hoped that he'd make it with us.

Was a favourite of mine as well. Really hoping he can keep it up and forge a meaningful AFL career for himself. I suppose it just wasn't meant to be at the Blues.

Wasn't this week's NAB rising start moonlighting as a step ladder at one point?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the AFL twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/AFL
AFL List changes: @Carlton_FC upgrade Frazer Dale from rookie list, replaces Sam Rowe

Frazer is playing quite well in the reserves, good to see him getting upgraded from the rookie list :)
i was at the bulldogs nab cup game when he got the ball i heard a man yelling
"oh no, OH NO"
i looked to my left and saw his dad jump out of his seat as he approached the 50 meter line then his mum and other friends and family jumped up as he kicked the goal.

it is one of those moments i wont forget, like touhys first goal and bootsma's debut.

i was at the bulldogs nab cup game when he got the ball i heard a man yelling
"oh no, OH NO"
i looked to my left and saw his dad jump out of his seat as he approached the 50 meter line then his mum and other friends and family jumped up as he kicked the goal.

it is one of those moments i wont forget, like touhys first goal and bootsma's debut.

Oddly enough I was present for all three of those.

In fact I'm one of the fans in the Dale clip

Would love to play a few hands of poker with Ratts...

Anyway...Boak would be a nice get for any team but not sure of the fit for us.

In terms of theoreticals if Brock goes and we get a bit of vets list relief then maybe we have the coin...maybe. But then what do we have to offer...don't think JR and a third rounder gets the job done. Likely our first and a player...McCarthy or some such.

If we are weighing in that heavy for someone it would almost have to be for a forward wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back