No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Larkey one of the few that has had it over Weiters in the past at times. He is a competitive beast though Weiters, always wants better.
Just that one huge game when Carlton didn't want to play right? 7 goals or so? Larkey has played 6 games vs carlton for 15 goals. So 5 for 8 around that one off. Weits probably enjoys stomping him.

Just that one huge game when Carlton didn't want to play right? 7 goals or so? Larkey has played 6 games vs carlton for 15 goals. So 5 for 8 around that one off. Weits probably enjoys stomping him.
That 2021? game you could argue cost weiters AA that year. I doubt Weiters has conceded more in a game. Hes a professional, that day would push him to be even better. Also, Larkey comes across as a bit of a faux tough guy. The tunnelling incident a few years back come to mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come Ross Lyon gets no heat from the media….Beveridge copped it for less, Hinkley etc etc some guys are protected by the media, why so ?
He also has a lot of friends in the media and has perfected the "everyone's favourite goofy uncle" persona.

Even worse the Saints have given him complete control and even if they get pick 4 it won't make much difference because no free agents want to play under him.

Surely kicking 8 goals week in and week out under the roof at Marvel must hurt your teams bottom line because who's going to watch that.

Either they'll fluke a generational talent at the draft or they'll be in a death spiral and be ripe for a merger with the Roos when Tassie joins.

Just a random comment after WC v Hawks game. If AFL think Norf should get any priority picks, etc, look at Hawks. They went down, drafted wisely etc, and are competitive again.

They also got the coach Hawthorn didn't want. Mitchell has done a great job with that side, their back 6 are very good by foot, he will have them primed for when they come up against us to see where their at.

How come Ross Lyon gets no heat from the media….Beveridge copped it for less, Hinkley etc etc some guys are protected by the media, why so ?

It's starting to come, there was some footy show on last night with Matthews, Bartel and I think it was Tom Morris? who raised the question. He said he did well last year but they have gone backwards like they did under Ratten.
I'm sure Nick Rewoildt will fix it.

It's starting to come, there was some footy show on last night with Matthews, Bartel and I think it was Tom Morris? who raised the question. He said he did well last year but they have gone backwards like they did under Ratten.
I'm sure Nick Rewoildt will fix it.
Yeh good old Nick, he did dig the boots into Ratts

I’d agree with that except it was the opposite rhetoric when Ratts got nailed and certainly different in Lyons first year back

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Messiah complex, we certainly had a similar period

Ratts 33-33
Lyon 16-19

Now there is talk of stripping the list, bizarre really

Remove this Banner Ad

Back