No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing the AFL is pissed that not 1 of the big four are in the 8…

Happy to have the swans and Giants but the rest don’t rate!

Some plans for finals week have already been canned and packages that were being held over are available because there are no takers!

Saving grace is that the Broncos missing the finals but the bigger Sydney teams are right in it…

Disaster!
Not anymore !

Not anymore !

Always Sunny Shut Up GIF

Was crossing the Rd on the way to work and was hit by a truck 😭

Such a tragedy.

Gone way way too soon.

Sincerest heartfelt condolences to all of Sam’s family, friends and work colleagues at the Herald Sun & Fox Footy.

RIP Sam
Can't believe it.

Tears ...that's just awful. His whole life ahead...😔

Vale. God Bless.🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone asked Robbo on socials a little while ago who he envisioned handing down the lead football writer gig to when he was ready to step away. Robbo almost immediately replied Sam and spoke highly of his work and credibility.

I'm reminded of Clinton Grybas who I knew quite well through basketball before he exploded in popularity. Both of them were wise beyond their ears, compassionate, empathetic, and immensely skilled. Both possessed the golden rule of maintaining their integrity above all else.

It's so tragically sad.

I’ve spoken to Zac, when he was kind enough to call Agro Jr on his birthday and he’s a real gentleman doesn’t bear any grudges - he’s an Irishman after all (and like us Greeks) and on field he’s likely to let his emotions get the better of him. :p

But he never wanted to leave and was lowballed by the SOS in his endeavour to engineer some draft picks, could never understand why he was booed by our crowd when we played Geelong.

Good luck to him - he’ll go down as not too far behind Jim Stynes as one of the greatest Irish players to play the game.

Never forget that mark and running goal he kicked for us in that West Coast Final in 2011, when he came on as sub.

Deserves his mark in the game as a premiership player.

👍

I’ve spoken to Zac, when he was kind enough to call Agro Jr on his birthday and he’s a real gentleman doesn’t bear any grudges - he’s an Irishman after all (and like us Greeks) and on field he’s likely to let his emotions get the better of him. :p

But he never wanted to leave and was lowballed by the SOS in his endeavour to engineer some draft picks, could never understand why he was booed by our crowd when we played Geelong.

Good luck to him - he’ll go down as not too far behind Jim Stynes as one of the greatest Irish players to play the game.

Never forget that mark and running goal he kicked for us in that West Coast Final in 2011, when he came on as sub.

👍
Was shocked at how he was lowballed by SOS. Very disappointing. I think he was booed because the common supporter probably thought he wanted to leave.

👍
Loved Zach and was disappointed when he got traded.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back