No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon we could get him another 106,000 followers to his cooking page maybe that could be the steak knives to get it over the line …
And they'll all subscribe $5 a year, which strangely enough would be the amount he'd take as a salary cut...

Nearly a million a year for Josh Battle is insane, free agency is nuts

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apparently Malcom Rosas Jnr has been cut by Gold Coast after signing a 2 year contract extension earlier this year.

No reasons given, just gonski.

Apparently Malcom Rosas Jnr has been cut by Gold Coast after signing a 2 year contract extension earlier this year.

Wow….wtf has he done that’s insane

We need to be in his ear, less any bad shit yet to come out

There’s been no announcement concerning Rosas. I don’t think there’s anything sinister. It appears he’s been told we’ve recruited a couple of guys this year and have another one lined up for next year who’ll get games before you do. You’re contracted for next year but if you want a career beyond that then it’s best you look for another club now. It sounds like business as usual to me.

There’s been no announcement concerning Rosas. I don’t think there’s anything sinister. It appears he’s been told we’ve recruited a couple of guys this year and have another one lined up for next year who’ll get games before you do. You’re contracted for next year but if you want a career beyond that then it’s best you look for another club now. It sounds like business as usual to me.
Surely you can't be suggesting the Suns have mismanaged their list....I'm shocked to be sitting here ;)

Does it? I don’t think there’s been many footballers cut that have signed a 2 year extension in the same year…

They signed him for an extra 2 years just a couple of months ago. It’s mind blowing if they’ve effectively just delisted him.

There’s nothing in the mainstream media though, they’re normally all over this stuff, so could be rubbish

There is a post #51 in the Rosas thread in the draft and trading board with an article stating that he's been released from his contract immediately. Not much detail on there though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it? I don’t think there’s been many footballers cut that have signed a 2 year extension in the same year…
I’ll wait for the official announcement. We let a player go last year who still had a year to go on his contract. It can happen without any controversy involved.

They signed him for an extra 2 years just a couple of months ago. It’s mind blowing if they’ve effectively just delisted him.

There’s nothing in the mainstream media though, they’re normally all over this stuff, so could be rubbish

Not sure about that. An extra 2 years would have a contract extension until 2026 not 2025.

What you have just described is being put up for trade, the article suggests he’s been cut, which means they pay him out two years and he’s a free agent.

Interesting wonder what that could possibly mean.

Recent developments have led to his departure from the club.

GWbjtldbgAEN031

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back