No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

This is for the older BF posters who like me would have seen Gentlemen John battle with the likes of Nicholls, Farmer, McKenzie et al. You had to be stoic playing for the Bulldogs in those days as the wins were not plentiful. Played in the 1961 GF loss to the Hawks, a Brownlow Medalist in 1960. He also played as an amateur.

I have a John Schultz memory. I was kicking the footy in Yarra Park many moons ago and my son nearly cleaned him and his wife up trying to take a mark. I walked over to apologise and recognised who my son nearly collected. He and his wife were so gracious about it all. The gentleman tag was his true character. RIP John.

It will look great on Crippa 😎

GWbjtldbgAEN031

Ouch, just when they’re coming good

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Surprise surprise not …

Melbourne Football Club President Kate Roffey has announced that she will hand over the reins as President to club legend Brad Green as part of a process of Board renewal.

Roffey will step down as President effective immediately and will also vacate her position on the Board.

Club “legend” Brad Green. They are really are grasping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s Petracca scalp number 1, there’ll be quite a few more

Spot on.

As the player agent said in the rumor that I posted substantial change would have to happen to repair the relationship between Petracca and he club.

The first and one of the most significant domino has fallen

Brad will want to insert his own people into the club. Will now be interesting which way he takes it.

I’m most interested in onfield, people like Goodwin, Hunter, Clarry et al

Won’t just be offfield

Hunter's career is quietly done.

Who knows about Oliver

Geez it’d be funny if they clean house and then Petracca still leaves lol

If they do that it'll be a case of making your bed and laying in it.

Think an unexpected early retirement wouldn't be outside the realms of possibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back