No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

They will get some decent picks coming in for Barass
I think a 1st and a 2nd, with a 1st minimum being required for Baker, for them to only go to the draft with one 1st, after several years of rebuilding is crazy to me.

I’ve found their LM strategy the past 3 years to be terrible, hanging on to ageing players, not loading up on picks, now going after Baker.

For ages he be thought they don’t seem to grasp where they’re at or the concept of rebuilding

I think a 1st and a 2nd, with a 1st minimum being required for Baker, for them to only go to the draft with one 1st, after several years of rebuilding is crazy to me.

I’ve found their LM strategy the past 3 years to be terrible, hanging on to ageing players, not loading up on picks, now going after Baker.

For ages he be thought they don’t seem to grasp where they’re at or the concept of rebuilding

Baker won't cost them that, they will also get some decent picks coming in with Barass leaving

They also have a good crop of kids that will start to build into next year

Listening to SEN this morning.
Seems Robbo was pushed and didn't turn up on his last nite on 360 cos sulking.
Don't blame him really.

No different to asking a coach (ala Simpson) to coach another game while knowing you've been sacked. Pass.

I'll miss the big drunk. Haven't watched it daily for years but I think the fact he was so unprofessional actually made it a point of difference with every other show. He was passionate but not polished, a very rare commodity these days.

To demonstrate, earlier this year, he was 15 mins late to the show and had to walk on while it was live on air. Haven't seen that before, did laugh at him being mocked for his own stupidity.

They were trying not to go the scorched earth route like we did, Melbourne and North Melbourne also…hindsight suggests they should have but you live and die by your decisions you make at the time you make them

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He is awful rambling idiot I get the chalk & cheese hosting, better options out there it’s about time the AFL media had a shake up
But that's the whole point, it's not getting a shake up.

They're just moving the deck chairs. Putting someone in that is already doing another show isn't a shake up.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back