No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbanes odds next year just dropped. As flakey as his goal kicking could be, he could ruck and held off a good defender. Now they'll have Faux Nadal leading the charge... ouch (and Daniher was a good foil for him). I expect Brisbane will reconfigure and go for a more mobile forward line next season.
But first....The Harry to Brisbane scuttlebutt will do the rounds.....then they will reconfigure.

Left a mill + on the table, incredible really…I guess it’s not for everyone this game but that’s a lot moula being left

Big loss for them, brings them back to the pack a bit

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I just laugh that * couldn't keep a Daniher on their list and then didn't trade him when they had a great offer because they thought that they could turn him around and then lost him for less the next year.

Well played Bombers, well played.

jplunkett.jpg
Have a good weekend Mr Walker

What are the odds Joey ends up at Sydney either as a mid season recruit next year or in 2026.
What's the connection to Sydney?

But also, pretty low I'd expect. Doesn't seem the type to do this just to end up in Sydney.

What's the connection to Sydney?

But also, pretty low I'd expect. Doesn't seem the type to do this just to end up in Sydney.
He’s been commuting from NSW for a while now to get to training. His partner is from there and works there, hence why he wanted to be traded to Sydney a year before he ended up at the Lions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just can't fathom retiring in your prime after a flag.

Chance to try to win a 2nd or 3rd flag. Go down as a club great.

Not to mention leaving so much money on the table. Never going to be able to earn like this ever again.

Weird decision
Is it weird? He’s 30, he’s played 200 games and he’s now achieved the ultimate success.

Would think players like Steele Sidebottom might regret not going out on top like Selwood did.

He’s earned plenty of money (and invested very well from what I’d heard) so that doesn’t need to be a factor either.

Is it weird? He’s 30, he’s played 200 games and he’s now achieved the ultimate success.

Would think players like Steele Sidebottom might regret not going out on top like Selwood did.

He’s earned plenty of money (and invested very well from what I’d heard) so that doesn’t need to be a factor either.
Could easily play to 35

Why not have a crack for another 2 years and contend for another couple of flags. A chance to leave a real legacy at the club and on the game.

Could still go out at 32 or 33 in his prime.

You only get one career. Make the most of it.

Who do you think might regret it more when they are 60. Sidebottom regretting he went on a year too long?

Or Daniher wondering if he could have won another couple of flags and left a legacy?

Could easily play to 35

Why not have a crack for another 2 years and contend for another couple of flags. A chance to leave a real legacy at the club and on the game.

Could still go out at 32 or 33 in his prime.

You only get one career. Make the most of it.

Who do you think might regret it more when they are 60. Sidebottom regretting he went on a year too long?

Or Daniher wondering if he could have won another couple of flags and left a legacy?
Daniher, like us all, walks the earth once and has decided to do something else other than football, something which is more meaningful for him

What a luxury

Good luck and well done to him

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back