No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually was kind of relieved when Tom made the move to the Pies.

Because the hate he was getting from some sections of this forum was bordering on the fanatical.
I don’t think Tom is (or even was) remotely concerned about the views of anyone who posts on this board - do you?

He will be okay….

Where did I say he shouldn't get a game? Dont make s**t up.

I said Mitchell isn't in Collingwood top handful of mids which helps cover for his in ability to kick which wasn't the case at hawthorn. He's a limited footballer that got exposed being the main outlet through the midfield but sure act likes he's a super star.
Oh yeh old "Hollywood Tom Mitchell" is infamous for being an out of control egomaniac.

Seriously are you for real?

He is in fact the complete opposite, a super star is who is in fact a quiet, reserved, hardworking professional.

And limited?

Lets just look at this "limited" player's CV

That is some resume for a "limited" player.

What was Michael Jordan by your definition? Just a B grade hack of a baller?

I mean really :rolleyes:

I actually was kind of relieved when Tom made the move to the Pies.

Because the hate he was getting from some sections of this forum was bordering on the fanatical.

And I thought to myself "mmm, Tom is going to go to the Pies and if I know the kind of ultra professional athlete he is I reckon he is going to absolutely slay it for the Pies".

And then I thought to myself "and then I can post a few subtle reminders of how good he is going at the Pies and watch all of the Mitchell haters try and justify their bizarre hatred in the face of cold, hard data"

Wont that be fun I thought. And yes, yes it has been!
I think you've put a lot of mayo on the 'hate' directed at him tbh

There was plenty of frustration with his playing style and it was justified given where we as a team are.

All I have seen is people genuinely happy he is playing well at his new good .
Good result for both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back