No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL Norf.

1526654_703327433033072_1546896798_n.png

Last edited:

Nice win by the maggots there. Conveniently put the whistle away for Collingwood in the last few minutes. Almost every game has an asterix next to it this season because of the umpiring determining momentum by choosing when and where to make a call on exactly the same thing.

As nice as it is to see our side going well, the game really is a completely homogenised version of anything it was in its heyday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North tanking from 54 points down. Clarko letting Daicos run riot won them the game.

Like I kinda get the decision sort of, as Daicos was shifted to the forward line - meaning Phillips was out of position.

But if you take off your tagger, Fly is going to 100% put Daicos back in the middle, as the tag cannot be placed back on him. It's just such an odd play by Clarko.

I know lol Norf and everything but given this happened to us not long back I do empathise.
Exactly.
There is a reason they are 18th.
It would have been great if they had got up.

Nice win by the maggots there. Conveniently put the whistle away for Collingwood in the last few minutes. Almost every game has an asterix next to it this season because of the umpiring determining momentum by choosing when and where to make a call on exactly the same thing.

As nice as it is to see our side going well, the game really is a completely homogenised version of anything it was in its heyday.
I think there were many, MANY more significant issues that North could have addressed to not lose that game without worrying about the umpires. If you have that sort of turnaround against you, you cede any ability to complain about the umpiring.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back