No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big for us. Adelaide in Adelaide is still a scary prospect, even though I believe we beat them at our best. They’ll be missing their two best players.
And their 2 main key backs by the looks of it too. We should be confident we can get the win but that forward line at full strength is powerful (Talking about the Crows). Thilthorpe changes the whole dynamic down there. Tex becomes the 3rd tall. Ben Keays is literally a Dylan Moore clone with the same tenacious willpower. Should be vice captain of this team really rate him.

No Dawson and Rankine, their two best players.

And likely no Keays, who has been in awesome form.

No Butts and Murray too?

Correct - 5 or our absolute best players in Dawson, Rankine, Keays, Butts and Murray will be missing.

You won't get a better chance to beat us at AO than this.

Thank **** of the 3 key position players available in last years trade period it was only Cholly that chose us.
McKay and Sav the 2 most bewilderingly over paid millionaire spuds playing AFL footy.
Both panic. Both putrid by hand and foot. Both make their fellow defenders nervous.

There is a god.
I said at the time, just because Sam and the list management team wanted McKay it didn't make it the right choice. Desperation for a key defender and the lack of available options makes fools of the best of us. I've never been happier to miss out on a player than when he decided on Essendon.

Correct - 5 or our absolute best players in Dawson, Rankine, Keays, Butts and Murray will be missing.

You won't get a better chance to beat us at AO than this.
Keays isn't a certainty to not be playing yet.As much as I don't want him to play I also don't want to see players get rub out for something lie that. Not worthy of a suspension in my opinion.

i went to a high school in essendon. all my mates support essendon. so, i went to the game with them tonight.

i tell you, i've always hated how sterile and silent Marvel is. but the ****ing silence when Rachele kicked that last goal? Marvel has taken a piece of my heart. that was incredible.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Drug Pigs :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Fail National Basketball Association GIF by Indiana Pacers

What a wild game
Exceptional entertainment.

Adelaide missing Walker & Rankine, losing Murray then Butts (down two key defenders) yet manage to kick the last 3 goals in 6 minutes to skewer the Bombers.

Magnificent to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Essendon loss is so damn satisfying for some reason. I don't usually like to dance on the grave of another club, but this is Essendon we're talking about.

Zac Merrett is a deadset gun and would have him in a heart beat - but there aren't too many others I would want from there to add to our list. They've got so many same-type, mid-level, softish, midfielder types. Even Mackay, who we wanted, handed Adelaide 2 or 3 goals as though he was on their team.

It's been a year of Essendon sitting at the very top of the ladder on very little substance and now they've lost 5 out of 7. They are crashing and they don't want to admit it yet. Their only wins in that time have been against West Coast and Collingwood.

They are primed to finish in no-man's land. I hope they have another off-season top-up spree.

It's been a year of Essendon sitting at the very top of the ladder on very little substance and now they've lost 5 out of 7. They are crashing and they don't want to admit it yet. Their only wins in that time have been against West Coast and
They have Fremantle, Swans and Lions to finish off the season. That should be 3 losses. They could not afford to drop last night. I reckon they will fall out. It would be absolutely spectacular if they did and we took their spot given the respective starts of the two teams to the season.

They have Fremantle, Swans and Lions to finish off the season. That should be 3 losses. They could not afford to drop last night. I reckon they will fall out. It would be absolutely spectacular if they did and we took their spot given the respective starts of the two teams to the season.
It's poetry.

Nah he’s not a big name. He will be done
Toby Bedford is hardly box office.

Good kid and plays a role, but he got off despite Taranto being concussed.

Which makes little sense as a player was concussed from their head hitting the ground with the arms pinned

Last couple of seasons the tackler was guaranteed to have a 1-2 week holiday.

That Essendon loss is so damn satisfying for some reason. I don't usually like to dance on the grave of another club, but this is Essendon we're talking about.

Zac Merrett is a deadset gun and would have him in a heart beat - but there aren't too many others I would want from there to add to our list. They've got so many same-type, mid-level, softish, midfielder types. Even Mackay, who we wanted, handed Adelaide 2 or 3 goals as though he was on their team.

It's been a year of Essendon sitting at the very top of the ladder on very little substance and now they've lost 5 out of 7. They are crashing and they don't want to admit it yet. Their only wins in that time have been against West Coast and Collingwood.

They are primed to finish in no-man's land. I hope they have another off-season top-up spree.

Caldwell has improved a lot. I was surprised we didn't pursue him when he was leaving GWS, although our midfield has obviously turned out fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back