No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel for Freo, a few weeks ago they were considered a huge contender for the flag. Now they could miss finals completely.

A few weeks prior to that it was the Bluuz that were Sydney's challenger. Now they will miss finals completely. What a wild season.
yep they'll be shitting themselves. First time ever they'll be cheering on the Eagles tmrw!

Close, but not quite. Carlton on the same points, so could still jump us next week if we lose and they make up the percentage difference.

True hence I mentioned multiple touch-ups as it would give us more of a buffer.

Sold out Canberra against us, but GWS still not drawing much of a crowd are they.

They should relocate to Canberra - western Sydney will never take to the game in the numbers the AFL want.

He's kicked 5.4 now. If he kicked straight against West Coast earlier in the year (Jesse missed some sitters right in front) he could've kicked 4 goals on Barass. There is a reason Hogan will win the Coleman medal and be named all Australian full forward. He may also end up with a premiership at the end of season.
Given that I just watched his highlights in the West Coast game I can tell you straight up that he only missed one gettable shot and it wasn't right in front it was from 25 on an angle. The other misses were from 50, one straight on and the other slightly in from the boundary. His expected score was -3 so that means 2.2 or 3.1 is about right, sure though - he could have kicked 4 on Barrass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back