No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladder predictor with Collingwood winning by 100 and Carlton losing by a 100 sees Collingwood in the 8 by 0.3%

Of course they also need Fremantle to lose
All rough guesses, but something like 30-130 Collingwoods way, 11-13 Carlton’s way (?) and another result was like 38-180. I think they might have a rest this September.

Brad Johnson is one of those pundits I feel like I shouldn’t mock because it’s entirely likely they are rocking an undiagnosed case of CTE.

This is such a poor game of football. No one, umpires included, can actually do what they are supposed to. Awful. The last few months is the first time in a long time I watch a game and think, Hawthorn would kill either of these teams.

Over the past 2 months or so every single time Melbourne could have done us a favour they have capitulated. Hope the snow melts early this year you pricks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are just zero narratives and reasons to be watching this game. And now it's raining. Go home everyone. Players included.

Can't believe it. Another game post poned due to lightning.

With such little time left it's hardly worth it given it's a dead rubber now.
I think it's hilarious. They'll come back out and play the last 9 minutes in front of 45 people. Both teams will have the experience of being GWS for nine minutes.

The only thing Italian about Ricciuto is his last name and his tattoo. He's as bogan as they come you just have to listen to him speak. If he can't pronounce the name right he's not a real wog.
Real Madrid Football GIF by UEFA

Pies could make finals.
Never a chance. They really should be closer to 10 goals plus up tbh such has been there dominance of territory but there not as good as last year and haven't made the most of it. Will probably still win by 10 but it's an absolutely inconsequential result now. Care factor is out the window.

Ed Allan just kicked his first goal. Would've been cool having him play alongside Calsher – son of 1991 Norm Smith alongside son of 1991 B&F winner.

Ed Allan just kicked his first goal. Would've been cool having him play alongside Calsher – son of 1991 Norm Smith alongside son of 1991 B&F winner.

We chose Weddle over Ed. Feel like we made a very good choice.

Glad Ed has had a breakout game though - he was having a bit of an average season earlier this year in the reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back