No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One also has a duty of care to oneself as self preservation comes first for most people. Unfortunately I think his undoing will be his leaving the ground and not having a pilot licence.
This isn't directed at you, just thinking in an obscure way, what if Maynard was the one that got concussed? Who then owes who a duty of care?
What happens if you kick a ball at a concussion prone player (similar to paddy mccartin) and he gets falconed and concussed?

So Jack Martin gets 2 weeks and VR only one

No wonder supporters lose their s**t
Makes sense to me.

Martin swang an arm. JVR choose to bump.

One is worse than the other.

Check their tiktok.
All elite posts.

I don't even follow hawthorn on tiktok, but follow the giants such is the quality

A shame that that a quality socials team is working for a side with 173 genuine supporters. We should poach them.

I think you'll find their socials person is also a supporter, whilst most other clubs it's a media person who's done the uni pathway.

I offered to make memes for the Hawks socials page when I was running a meme page with 200k followers - got crickets in response :(.

Bloody hell I’d love it if Aliir Aliir played for us. Imagine he and Sicily as your intercepting brick wall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it with the Power and attracting mongy looking footballers? Todd Marshall is the new Jasper Pittard.

Makes sense to me.

Martin swang an arm. JVR choose to bump.

One is worse than the other.

He not only chose to bump but also raised an elbow - think both of them were pretty much on par

Coach’s instructions to Daniher: wherever you get the ball, go for goal with biggest kick you’ve got.

The AFL commentators will say how brilliant you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back