No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah the cats ground is unique it's narrow and long and slopes to one side of the ground so ure running up hill almost when kicking one way. It works well for the cats because it suits their defensive structures. My two fondest memories at the ground crawf kicking the winner in time on in 2007 after a hard fought game and then watching boxhill play Geelong in a semi final and Doc Duryea dominate the game and box Hill triumph being rank underdogs. I can't remember the year will maybe google it
Stephenson back in the day kicking the winner on one leg leaning on the goal post was fine day down at Geelong.

Check the stats.
I did. It wasn't Bruhn that dominated that game!
1000019333.png

Bruhn did get more clearances, but Worpel had 838 metres gained to Bruhn's 191. Bruhn did have a good first quarter but went missing after that and, as I said, we were still in it early in the third.

Check the stats.
I don't think Bruhn was much of a worry, though he wasn't bad. We actually outscored them by 2 points from stoppage.

The issue for us was that they outscored us by 38 from turnover. Felt like Duncan hurt us the most.

Me to Carlton:
revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tagging Stewart. How did it take 6 years for someone to work this out? Geelong a different side since clubs started doing it
He is easier to shut down because the players around him aren't as good or in decline now

He is easier to shut down because the players around him aren't as good or in decline now
Yeah it's much easier to target them now, and Stewart is only getting attention because he's easier to stop than Holmes.

1 week in that. Back for us
Might be an unpopular opinion but I can't see anything wrong with that tackle, wasn't two motions, don't see what Danger could have done differently besides release the tackle completely and let Walsh run off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back