No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I need to forget how close to finals we are. It's too frustrating watching all these results other than our own go the wrong way.
They're not going any way. There's no combination of other results that can stop us playing finals, the only results that will be going the wrong way is if we lose.

Useless!
Is there any club that actually wants to the win flag this year? Even Swans been shakey as heck the past month.
Struggling to name a club that I'd be confident of winning enough in a row to make it all the way through.

Carlton are trying to win a game and Port are outnumbering them by 2 in Carlton’s forward line.

Curnow has been double teamed all night. And the midfield extras could barely hit the side of a barn.

Everyone raves about Carlton’s contested ball - it is because they always have extras there.

It is fools gold

Useless!
Is there any club that actually wants to the win flag this year?

XdM2TY.gif

US!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Useless!
Is there any club that actually wants to the win flag this year? Even Swans been shakey as heck the past month.
Struggling to name a club that I'd be confident of winning enough in a row to make it all the way through.

Swans, Brisbane and the Doggies (if they make it) are the only legit chances. The rest of the top 8 are pretenders.

They're not going any way. There's no combination of other results that can stop us playing finals, the only results that will be going the wrong way is if we lose.
Yep, there's a logjam from 2nd down to us and if the Lions lose tomorrow it will make it even bigger. Port winning isn't necessarily a bad thing because it opens up not only a finals spot but top 4 if we're good enough

Sammy said we weren’t as good as the top teams. But who are they?

Btw I know why sammy said it

Wasn’t singling you out by any means - just I’ve seen a few posts lately after Carlton’s scare last week also making out that Carlton were mortal when they’ve barely been impressive this year. Some good wins, sure, but their ladder position is only an indication as to how insane this year’s ladder is, not how good they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back