No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It'll have to be a massive last quarter from norf
I said this when they were 6 down and then Geelong kicked the next 3. Serves me right for having any faith in them whatsoever!

I've said it once, I'll say it again. I'd rather 40 goals from a forward who does other things well over 70 from Larkey. I don't reckon there's another forward who has less impact outside of the goals they kick. He's a below average mark, he doesn't cover much ground, he doesn't set up other scores, he doesn't do much at ground level. He's just targeted a lot and either gets a free kick or gets them out the back.

Kudos to him for being able to kick goals, taking nothing away from him there as that's clearly not easy, but North will be better when they find other targets and he's kicking less of their score.
He is very good at impersonations though……that’s something !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any danger someone makes Stewart accountable?

Every time he’s been hard tagged he’s sooked it up and whinged so badly and for some reason clubs have stopped doing it? He’s faking being a mid then just rolls back to his usual role
Umps do have a very special soft spot for him :oops:

Every time he’s been hard tagged he’s sooked it up and whinged so badly and for some reason clubs have stopped doing it? He’s faking being a mid then just rolls back to his usual role

Baffling that coaches aren’t doing anything about it - literally just giving Geelong 7 defenders with Stewart as the spare. Exactly what they want.

He's one of the main reasons there winning. Don't get it. It worked for several weeks and now coaches have stopped doing it. Even we did to a certain extent and now he's got his mojo back. Can't let good players push the narrative if you want to beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back