No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

100%.

Anyone putting hope into Saints winning has rocks in their head.

They've spent the last century and a half disappointing their supporters they aren't going to do jackshit for neutrals.
I don't have rocks, I just really hate Essendon

Battle eh

Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

North are no better than last year imo. As a matter of fact they're worse by percentage than they were in round 20 2023.

On the flip side we're 5 wins and 20+ better by percentage than at the same time last year, with this weekends match still yet to play.
Crazy to think 4 and a half wins in 2021 has been the high point for them from a wins perspective since the start of 2020.

Players like Sheezel, LDU and Wardlaw aren’t going to be half the players they could be at a team that could actually develop them.

Sheezel 14 score involvements today when he plays a more handball happy style but only 11 in the 3 weeks before that despite have 99 disposals in those three weeks.

It’s not like he’s a bad kick either. Just him and North aren’t getting near the value he would be out of it that a good team would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon are currently evidence of the hubris I hope we avoid against Adelaide. They rocked up expecting to win without putting in the effort and are getting shown up because St Kilda are working harder and kicking straighter.
I know we’ve had an amazing run and are playing some terrific footy but the reality is we’re in 11th spot fighting for a place in the finals. Surely it won’t be hard for the coaching staff/senior players to make sure we’re not complacent. If we are, I’ll be pretty disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back