No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting tidbit. My father is involved with these footy panel things in Perth where players get interviewed in pubs. He recently did one where The gods gift to the West, Harley Reid, was asked who his toughest opponents have been this year. He said Jai Newcombe and James Worpel. Said they were very strong.

An interesting tidbit. My father is involved with these footy panel things in Perth where players get interviewed in pubs. He recently did one where The gods gift to the West, Harley Reid, was asked who his toughest opponents have been this year. He said Jai Newcombe and James Worpel. Said they were very strong.
Not surprising. Newcombe wrapped him up in a brutal tackle.

I knew Newc was a strong unit just by how he's built, but him going forward over the past few weeks and taking contested marks and winning contests against KPDs like Moore has been a welcome surprise.

How has the blue collar team of Footscray become the most hateable team in the league !?! Probably the weightman and Bevo effect.
Really? I dont hate them

Bombers, Blues, Cats, Swans, Port, Giants

There many more teams ahead of them on the hateability scale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coaching is a mugs game. A few weeks ago the press was out for Bevo's blood. Now he's in line for coach of the year.
And now it’s Goodwin who should be in the gun. Though with him it’s not just the underperformance but seriously cultural and behavioural issues which now decent results can’t cover up.

If the players wanted to do a selfie good luck to them. Lightning in a bottle, I think the teams expression is coming from a great culture. Not sure you can reverse engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back