No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just saw the final score of the Swans match.

Stick a fork in them. You don’t lose like that this late in the season and not have major issues that will be pullled apart in finals.

I bet their board is a good read right now.

As sucktacular as certain teams proved themselves to be, I'm actually glad our destiny is completely in our own hands now. No favors required, we can do it our own way.
Yep, it's wide open this year & even for a cheeky brash young side without a FF CHF CHB FB to go all the way, just keep on winning is all it takes

We are the king makers
I don't want to be a king maker, I want to be king.

I had a few more nice IPA's at dinner time, then found I needed a little nap. They're 9% those Aftermath doubles.
Woke up to see the Swans cooked and the Pies beat Carlton. What an end to the year!

Not much talk about the Swans and suddenly having to play a long stretch without a bye. They played 4 games bye, 5 games bye, when some sides played over a dozen game without their first. Now they are into their third month without one, and suddenly form of midfield is struggling and a few injuries/sore bodies. Not at all saying ts the only reason as clearly they were playing breathtaking footy and their issues now are complicated, just surprised it hasn't been mentioned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning is good and I agree we should keep doing that but if the ****ers that are holding us out of the eight do the same we won’t make it! Ha ha.
They can't keep winning they play each other. If we beat giants and blues thats 1 less loss each. Giants play lions and Bulldogs so a team above us will lose. I think port play Freo and Sydney too.

Stick a fork in them. You don’t lose like that this late in the season and not have major issues that will be pullled apart in finals.

Collingwood 1990
Hawks smashed them by nearly 90 pts a few weeks out from finals
They went on to win the flag

Apparently no premier in the modern era has ever lost more than 3 of their last 8 matches....Sydney and Carlton both at 4 now so history against them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back