No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF?

A resurgent GWS is exactly what we need.

They play the Dogs and Fremantle.

They win those two and there’s two doors which open up nice and wide if we win our 3 last games.
One door is now opening nicely.

If GWS beat Freo next week in Sydney, the Dockers can (at best) finish with 13.5 wins.

So we can overtake them if we win our last 3. 👍

Finally one went our way
And yet it’s the one we’d have least liked. Geelong very well placed entering finals. Likely to finish 2nd with the 1st placed Swans horribly out of form.

Freo on the ropes though. Have to back Giants against them next week

A bit over the top. He would have known all he needed was a behind. Played a very good last quarter. Dragged them over the line.

Not doubting he’s a good player - just I’ve seen him take that shot multiple times and he almost always misses it but time after time he has eyes only for the goals. He should have looked for a better option but he’s a glory hunting campaigner.

And yet it’s the one we’d have least liked. Geelong very well placed entering finals. Likely to finish 2nd with the 1st placed Swans horribly out of form.

Freo on the ropes though. Have to back Giants against them next week
Apart from Geel being well placed, I reckon it's very good for us as Freo likely to drop one of their next two games. So win tmrw, and we're in a good position to take their place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be absolutely hilarious to see Essendon lose tonight. It's so unlikely - but it would just make me so happy
Would be so them to lose their finals spot after being firmly in the 8 all season, only to win an upset to give their fans brief hope, and immediately extinguish that by being the only team GCS beats away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back