No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just absolutely love that this is a thread on their board.
View attachment 2075196
I also love that a Richmond supporter outlined in there why they are shit 🤣

That Richmond post is flipping comedy. I can’t figure out if it’s genuine or satire which is what makes is so much better. Pointing out the absolute most obvious things wrong with their list “need more talented youth”

I don't get the same joy out of watching Essendon fans turn miserable (unless its their real unbearable supporters).

But to me the absolutely most hilarious moment of the night was Gresham celebrating that goal that was disallowed. He was off and racing, high fiving everyone, the whole Essendon crowd were loving it.

But no.

It was in fact Mac Time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get the same joy out of watching Essendon fans turn miserable (unless its their real unbearable supporters).

But to me the absolutely most hilarious moment of the night was Gresham celebrating that goal that was disallowed. He was off and racing, high fiving everyone, the whole Essendon crowd were loving it.

But no.

It was in fact Mac Time.
I can feel another gif coming on 👌

But no.

It was in fact Mac Time.
Not so soon Eyebrows 🥸

But no.

It was in fact Mac Time.

Had the volume down and for a moment it looked like the umpires weren't gonna call it. In hindsight that makes it even better. Haha.

Had the volume down and for a moment it looked like the umpires weren't gonna call it. In hindsight that makes it even better. Haha.

I thought the same - I obviously missed hearing the whistle and I’m like WTF it couldn’t be any clearer and then… 😂

wake up surprise GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Robbo's finally woken up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back