No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Doggies will lose to GWS in the last round and finish on 13 wins now.
Dockers will win one of their remaining two and finish with 13.5
Carlton should win both remaining games and finish on 14 wins but with so many injuries they look very shaky I reckon they'll drop one.

If we win both we can finish 6th on 14 wins
Not sure Blues have got one more win in them let alone 2, think they will drop the last 2. They look cooked, slow, banged up and key players out of form.

Stick a fork in them

Carlton should win both remaining games and finish on 14 wins but with so many injuries they look very shaky I reckon they'll drop one.

I've got Carlton losing both now.
Injuries have now got em.

How are Carlton going to win their last 2 with all their injuries now?. There just about cooked. Both Saints and Eagles should smell blood in the water. Will do very well to eek out 1 more win let alone 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Ess and Carl are in the losing culture death spiral. This one worse than the 20 year one Ess went through. Carl never really had one until this century. Look how long it took for Rich and Mel to get back on its feet after successful periods (looks like Mel already back to old habits). You love to see it.

Reckon Ess and Carl are in the losing culture death spiral. This one worse than the 20 year one Ess went through. Carl never really had one until this century. Look how long it took for Rich and Mel to get back on its feet after successful periods (looks like Mel already back to old habits). You love to see it.
And the Tiges. They look like a basket case again.

**** Geelong, absolutely sick of them. I hope we play them in finals and absolutely brain them.
Our style is what we can beat them with. They would rock up with the same gameplan and approach as the GMHBA game and assume we won't be able to handle it. Every reason to think this as they are the only team we have had trouble with this year. Alot of their supporters want to play us in September. Shades of 08 all over again the overconfidence.

Our style is what we can beat them with. They would rock up with the same gameplan and approach as the GMHBA game and assume we won't be able to handle it. Every reason to think this as they are the only team we have had trouble with this year. Alot of their supporters want to play us in September. Shades of 08 all over again the overconfidence.
They can beat any team on that small sized kidney bean shaped field. They play it to perfection and are able to shut down oppo teams run and carry but most importantly the switch. They wont be able to do that to us on the MCG though if we happen to meet them in the finals. First things first in that we need to stamp out ticket and get there first.

They can beat any team on that small sized kidney bean shaped field. They play it to perfection and are able to shut down oppo teams run and carry but most importantly the switch. They wont be able to do that to us on the MCG though if we happen to meet them in the finals. First things first in that we need to stamp out ticket and get there first.
That was the best they have played all year our last match against them. A complete outlier from the past 4 months of footy is what you could take from it. Scott would know they would need to play at that same level and hope we haven't adjusted or adapted to what they bring. Get there first yes but it is enticing to think about.

Why is there no hype about Geelong? They are perfectly positioned to go deep, why no media focus ?

Yep fortunately nobody is onto this yet. Likely play a home final at the G against an interstate side, then same again for the prelim and likely the grand final if they are to make it.

Yep fortunately nobody is onto this yet. Likely play a home final at the G against an interstate side, then same again for the prelim and likely the grand final if they are to make it.

If it’s an interstate side, i reckon it will be down the highway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back