No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep fortunately nobody is onto this yet. Likely play a home final at the G against an interstate side, then same again for the prelim and likely the grand final if they are to make it.
Honestly think any of the interstate sides would do them in even down there so I'm not too worried about them.

They can beat any team on that small sized kidney bean shaped field. They play it to perfection and are able to shut down oppo teams run and carry but most importantly the switch. They wont be able to do that to us on the MCG though if we happen to meet them in the finals. First things first in that we need to stamp out ticket and get there first.
Kidney Bean Stadium has a nice ring to it

Honestly think any of the interstate sides would do them in even down there so I'm not too worried about them.

Man I hope you’re right. I want them dead and gone and I want to be the team that puts them in the grave. I’d do anything to play the cats in an all or nothing final.

Unfortunately I feel like they are fully primed. West Coast at home is the perfect cushy rd 24 game where they can rest blokes for 2 weeks and be primed for an MCG qualifying final given they get the % they need.
Win that and it’s theirs to lose

I'm glad we don't have a coach that gets sucked into this shit anymore. Reading about which coach has acted like a whiny little baby each week is unbearable.

View attachment 2077325
Pretty clever by Fly if he meant for it to play out like this.

Media talking about this crap for the 100th time now rather than focusing on the Pies dropping a game they had in the bag that will probably cost them a chance to defend their 'reigning premiers' title.

I'm glad we don't have a coach that gets sucked into this shit anymore. Reading about which coach has acted like a whiny little baby each week is unbearable.

View attachment 2077325

I suspect Horse is after Fages, not Fly. Fages never cat fights via the media, but maybe Horse can drag him in, get a comment and have the press offer some distractions for Brisbane. Sydney needs the Lions to come down a notch or two.

Pretty clever by Fly if he meant for it to play out like this.

Media talking about this crap for the 100th time now rather than focusing on the Pies dropping a game they had in the bag that will probably cost them a chance to defend their 'reigning premiers' title.
Don't think he meant it, just think he's feeling the pressure of actually not making finals and realising his team actually may be very close to a cliff and now trying to come up with excuses as the pressure builds.

I suspect Horse is after Fages, not Fly. Fages never cat fights via the media, but maybe Horse can drag him in, get a comment and have the press offer some distractions for Brisbane. Sydney needs the Lions to come down a notch or two.
Maybe, but Horse shit attracts Flies, not Fages'.

I'm going to be overseas for the final two games of the h/a season- does anyone have any tips/tricks on accessing live AFL while in the States?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to be overseas for the final two games of the h/a season- does anyone have any tips/tricks on accessing live AFL while in the States?

A VPN and a Kayo subscription. Otherwise you can buy the games on afl.com.au.

Likewise after the Richmond game this weekend. I'll be in Europe but I'll try and keep tabs with what's going on if I can.

A VPN and a Kayo subscription. Otherwise you can buy the games on afl.com.au.
Unless something has changed... a VPN and Kayo does not work....

It will for a day or two... then Kayo blacklist the IPs again. Then it works again, then stops again.

I tried for ages... gave up and subscribed to watchafl.com.au.

Likewise after the Richmond game this weekend. I'll be in Europe but I'll try and keep tabs with what's going on if I can.
Just been in Europe and if you have Foxtel you can use Foxtel Go if you don’t access the local WIFI and stream over 4G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back