No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdly in Vietnam a few weeks ago watched Kayo on my laptop via my phone. Cost me an extra few dollars but I think Kayo thought I was in australia. With Telstra. Lots of luck.
You have two opinions. Use a VPN and use it to set your location to Australia and watch through Foxtel/Kayo. Depending on your VPN service this can be hit and miss. These apps block known VPN IPs automatically so you kind of need to know what your doing to work around it.

IMO your best option is just to use Watch AFL live overseas https://www.afl.com.au/matches/broadcast-guide/watch-afl you will be able to access this from any IP address outside Australia.

The biggest problem with our run of form is that it's blinded me to the fact that a Sydney/Geelong Grand Final is once again a big possiblity.

Would probably reconsider my annual Grand Final party if it happens.
Mate that last GF between them was one of the worst days ever. Was super depressing not even alcohol could save the day.

Running straight into a brick wall.

Pendles was barely sighted against us & Sydney, Sidebottom has had his moments with the invisibility cloak. For him to pull out a few good games over recent weeks doesn't hide the fact these 2 getting extensions will cause internal issues mid next year when tough decisions are required.

Taking the funding away from grassroots footy would be the death knell for the AFL. It’s already disappearing in regional and rural areas, so they need to call their bluff.

I have never seen so many little kids playing soccer at our local park, from toddlers to teenagers. The power of the success of our national teams.

I have never seen so many little kids playing soccer at our local park, from toddlers to teenagers. The power of the success of our national teams.

Soccer has always had higher participation rates than the contact sport codes. I played soccer as a kid through to my teens but would always be talking about other sports as would most of the people I played with. Never underestimate the power of cautious parents.

Soccer has always had higher participation rates than the contact sport codes. I played soccer as a kid through to my teens but would always be talking about other sports as would most of the people I played with. Never underestimate the power of cautious parents.

Yep. Gone are the days when an adult would calmly sit on the front steps saying, “I wonder if he’ll make it.”

1723688333110.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* showing how much of a shit club they are by not giving Heppell, a club great, a final send off in Melbourne.

The shit club will do anything to spotlight Hird who completely ****ed the club but won't look after a bloke that actually put his heart and soul into the club and is actually a good bloke.
Correct. They're a stain.

No they won't they are in real danger of slipping down the table over the next couple of weeks
Pressure is off Essendon now. A late season game against the top of the ladder team, finals chances all but off the table. This is exactly the kind of game that they would get up for to feed the hype for trade period.

Christ - the amount of outs and new players in for Carlton is brutal:

View attachment 2080219

That Weagles game should be pretty close - hope that mob out West give em a good run!
It's a Sunday game so with the extended bench they're more likely to have 2 debutants than 5 – but you'd think they can't win with those outs. With that said, we made a real fist of it 2009 vs Essendon without Buddy and Roughhead, so someone may rise for the occasion – Beau Dowler style.

Here is David King's All Australian Team, with surprisingly three Hawthorn players selected.

King’s 2024 All-Australian team​

B: Lachie Whitfield (GWS) | Jeremy McGovern (WCE) | James Sicily (HAW)
HB: Jack Sinclair (STK) | Harris Andrews (BRI) | Dan Houston (PA)
C: Errol Gulden (SYD) | Marcus Bontempelli (WB) | Massimo D’Ambrosio (HAW)
HF: Harry Sheezel (NM) | Jeremy Cameron (GEE) | Chad Warner (SYD)
F: Tyson Stengle (GEE) | Jesse Hogan (GWS) | Dylan Moore (HAW)
FOL: Max Gawn (MEL) | Isaac Heeney (SYD) | Patrick Cripps (CAR)
I/C: Nick Daicos (COL) | Adam Treloar (WB) | Hayden Young (FRE) | Zach Merrett (ESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back