No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor WCE. Going to need to stump up 3 firsts for him
Three??

Since when did the price for a highly skilled, but inconsistent player = 3 first rounders?

3 first rounders if for Jeremy Cameron, or a guy you can build a side around.

Poor WCE. Going to need to stump up 3 firsts for him

Only worth three firsts, if Richmond chuck Baker in with Bolton.

Nonetheless, the reminaing elite players at Richmond are all bailing now. Rats off a ship comes to mind. They are going to cut harder and faster than we did at this rate.

Need to keep a good few veterans like Vlast + a good coach at the helm to steer it back, lest become another Norf.

per mitch cleary the starting ask by the afl for houston is 5 weeks.

i dunno, ball player and all that, but if we are really serious about stamping out that sort of action i think that’s light. My view is blatant acts like that and websters should be 8+.

Chose to bump, rankine was wide open, hit him in the head and knocked him out cold. Can’t have it.

Gee the westernbulldogs board are a bunch of delightful people, wouldn't it be sweet if they missed the finals. Would really gives the sooks something to sulk about instead of cheap shotting Calshers father.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Biggest sooks bar none

No club has had more nga and father son gifts and yet they still whinge. I sold a GF ticket to one of their supporter in 2016 at face value. Never ****en again.

Bolton has officially requested a trade out of Richmond.

No he hasn’t - management said that he is open for a trade but only if Richmond are looked after. Has a young family and a return to WA would be great but is also aware that he has another 4 years on his contract.

It will also be to Freo - too old for eagles

Gee the westernbulldogs board are a bunch of delightful people, wouldn't it be sweet if they missed the finals. Would really gives the sooks something to sulk about instead of cheap shotting Calshers father.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah I copped a ban for trolling ( first ever so congratulations are in order for me 🙂) because I said how good I thought their guy will be and he will get a nom soon , said how good and consistent Calsher is and he has waited
Started quite the riot .

That's trolling apparently 🤷‍♂️

Yes that was an absolute disgraceful what that poster referred too about Paul. Pathetic keyboard hero......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I copped a ban for trolling ( first ever so congratulations are in order for me 🙂) because I said how good I thought their guy will be and he will get a nom soon , said how good and consistent Calsher is and he has waited
Started quite the riot .

That's trolling apparently 🤷‍♂️

Yes that was an absolute disgraceful what that poster referred too about Paul. Pathetic keyboard hero......

Special units.

Did the Bulldogs poster who went the troll on the Dear family cop a vacation? If not, can the receipts go to our mods because that shit should come with a hefty spell off of the keyboard.

How hard is it for the AFL to get each team to nominate 3 jumpers. Then get a graphic design company to determine what jumper is worn against each opponent so a clash isn't evident. Bloody useless.
And yes Collingwood, you have to create something different.

It can be a problem , but only 5% of the problem made out in that ‘other’ thread. Some teams hardly clash ever

Did the Bulldogs poster who went the troll on the Dear family cop a vacation? If not, can the receipts go to our mods because that shit should come with a hefty spell off of the keyboard.
Wouldn't think so from what I saw in there and the response from the board/mods in general when I mentioned it.

I wouldn't waste time with it. It was a real low brow , lacking any thought/intelligence and poor taste comment about an on field incident.
But clearly its acceptable in their discussions

Last edited:
Just for the haters of the 'wild card' weekend, imagine the stakes at play if we had one this year.

Collingwood v Melbourne would be ****en lit. A Friday night elimination final a week before finals, with the backdrop of the reigning premiers possibly missing finals and Melbourne getting to be the ones to do it while their opponents are courting their best player.

Just for the haters of the 'wild card' weekend, imagine the stakes at play if we had one this year.

Collingwood v Melbourne would be ****en lit. A Friday night elimination final a week before finals, with the backdrop of the reigning premiers possibly missing finals and Melbourne getting to be the ones to do it while their opponents are courting their best player.

John Candy No GIF by Laff

Seppo bullshit is seppo bullshit.

Playing a “wildcard” round means the teams that legitimately finished 7 & 8 would have to play an extra week of finals to win the flag

You have 23 weeks to qualify, bad luck if you finish 9th on percentage

It’s a money grab

We basically have a Round 24 Wildcard Round as it is.

Dogs V Giants: Dogs lose and they could miss
Hawks V Roos: We lose and we are in real strife.
Carlton v Saints: Blues must win
Fremantle v Port: This one depends on other results before it, but could be a must win for Freo.

I'm, at this stage, against it, as usually the bottom 10 teams are way below the top 8. This year is different, but I'm not sure it becomes the 'norm'.

Bolton wants out!? What's a contract actually worth? Nothing.
All reports say he will put his hand up to help the tigs out (stop them making tough decisions on list management and help the rebuild)

Sure, there's probably a bit of self-preservation, but it feels a lot like Crawford saying to clarko in 2004 that he will go if he's asked

Bolton wants out!? What's a contract actually worth? Nothing.

How is this a revelation?

Being that we are likely going to get a contracted player in Barrass this year, and got a contracted player in Ginnivan last year it's a weird high horse to be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back