No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back someone in to create an environment that coaches will thrive in.

People sometimes just need to be given a chance. Our coaching panel outside of Hickmott were people that were readily available for a lot of clubs to recruit into their coaching teams.

Andy Collins, David Hale, Hickmott, Kade Simpson all at the time they came to our club you could argue would’ve been gettable if you’d reached out to them in their prior roles.

Add in the change over from Kennett to Gowers at the top. It has been a refreshing cultural change at the club.

Wouldn't think so from what I saw in there and the response from the board/mods in general when I mentioned it.

I wouldn't waste time with it. It was a real low brow , lacking any thought/intelligence and poor taste comment about an on field incident.
But clearly its acceptable in their discussions
So they have never had a player commit a poor act on a footy field? Holier than hou attitude with those w***ers. To go on about it 30 years later to hold it against Calsher is as pathetic as it gets. There great legend Ted Whitten was a dirty piece of shit player but they seem to blissfully ignore that.

So they have never had a player commit a poor act on a footy field? Holier than hou attitude with those w***ers. To go on about it 30 years later to hold it against Calsher is as pathetic as it gets. There great legend Ted Whitten was a dirty piece of shit player but they seem to blissfully ignore that.
They are also blissfully unaware that they were gifted the 2016 grand final. The amount of times they were caught holding the ball, but were allowed to throw it out was unbelievable in our semi final match against them. 105 to 63 tackles with the free kick count being 19 - 14 in their favour, was utterly ridiculous. All of that finals they were gifted.

They are also blissfully unaware that they were gifted the 2016 grand final. The amount of times they were caught holding the ball, but were allowed to throw it out was unbelievable in our semi final match against them. 105 to 63 tackles with the free kick count being 19 - 14 in their favour, was utterly ridiculous. All of that finals they were gifted.
The actual GF game itself was really in favour of them too. I have no love for the Swans but they got shafted.

Hope that Port fan never goes to a wrestling show.
Common heel move.
Port w@nker thinks it's OK to hurl abuse at players as they walk past but when one of them "assaults" him, he goes running to the police like the weakling that he is. The only thing Crouch did wrong was to show the world the boofhead's stupid haircut. Should've given the coward a Liverpool Kiss.

Hope that Port fan never goes to a wrestling show.
Common heel move.

That’s right up there with the Axel Rose mic throw. Insignificant crap, that ruins it for the rest of the country. Thanks Adelaide.

So mouthy fan, acting like a tosspot, gets his hat brushed off his head, then cry’s about it.

A person goes to a concert, where it’s well known that at the end of the show, the performer throws his mic into the crowd as a souvenir. Can’t catch and cops a whack in the face and goes crying about it.

No wonder 6 months of me living there felt like 6 years in what I imagine would be prison. I will admit though once your past the Adelaide Hills, it gets better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is the 22 under 22 team which includes Josh Weddle, Jack Ginnivan And Massimo D'Ambrosio from the mighty Hawks.

I know it's fan voted, but massive facepalm over Josh Rachele making the 22 under 22 team but not Connor Macdonald.
Yeah I thought cmac was a certainty, statistical he and Dempsey are identical, and Dempsey might win the RS. He still doesn't have the profile of some of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back