No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His naming of players in the press the other week should have scared the shit out of Norf fans. Callan Ward, Luke Parker, Dane Rampe? He’s lost the ****ing plot.
Rubbed noses the wrong way.

Had apparently already been told to stay out of the list management space.

Giants

Im Back Wake Up GIF

Rubbed noses the wrong way.

Had apparently already been told to stay out of the list management space.

Can’t help himself. There’s a few posters here who give him a run for his money but he’s the biggest consumer of his own bath water. I always said that Norf would rue his appointment if they allowed him to make it the North Clarko Football Club - the minute he brought Viney in was the minute I knew they’d not come close to putting in guardrails. Hood and Watt should have directly appointed other club management without his input and sought strong minded footy people who could keep Clarko in the coaches box and not let him stray. If he starts calling all the list management spots then they are going to be looking at a a rebuild that will make Carlton look like masters of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe people are writing either of these teams off halfway through the second quarter because they got a few goals down. Both have proven very capable of dumping 5+ goals in a row in short time against good teams.

Can’t help himself. There’s a few posters here who give him a run for his money but he’s the biggest consumer of his own bath water. I always said that Norf would rue his appointment if they allowed him to make it the North Clarko Football Club - the minute he brought Viney in was the minute I knew they’d not come close to putting in guardrails. Hood and Watt should have directly appointed other club management without his input and sought strong minded footy people who could keep Clarko in the coaches box and not let him stray. If he starts calling all the list management spots then they are going to be looking at a a rebuild that will make Carlton look like masters of it.
Still remember the wankfest, especially from Dr Hood.

Conned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back